Chapter 18

Liam's POV

IS THAT PATRICK!??

What is he doing here? Is he with Alexa? If he is, I have to take care of Harry not to see them.

"Here you go!" I turned back and saw Harry having 2 drinks.

"Thanks." I said to Harry.

While Harry was drinking, I looked at Patrick. He was walking to the bar with ....A STRANGE GIRL!? I kept looking at them.

"Liam?" Harry spoke to me.

"W-what lad?" I said.

"Who are you looking at?" Harry started looking at crowds.

Shit.....If he finds Patrick....its not gonna be good.

"What the!" Harry called out.

Maybe he found Patrick and a strange girl.

"Who's the girl?" said Harry.

"I don't know...." I said.

His face changed to surprised face. Suddenly he walked toward to Patrick.

"Wait Harry!" I called out loud but he didn't hear me. I followed him.

Harry and I stood the corner. Fortunately Patrick didn't notice us. Harry stared at him.

Suddenly Patrick took the strange's girl's hand and went into a room. We couldn't see them anymore....

"OH MY GOSH!!!" someone screamed.

I looked at the girl screamed. She pointed us....

"HARRY AND LIAM THERE!!!"

Now everyone looked at us.

"Harry we have to get out right now!"

We rushed to go out of the club and took a cab to the hotel.

***

Alexa's POV

I was still laying on the bed. I opened Twitter and saw my mention. I replied my fans' tweets. Many of them asked me about Patrick and me. I wanted to answer but my manager didn't allow me.

I kept replying. I scrolled tweets and found a tweet about the article of Patrick.

What is this?

The article says 'Patrick Hill cheated on Alexa Evans'

I opened it and read it all. There was a picture of Patrick and a strange girl kissing at the club. I tapped the pic and magnified it. What The Fuck.... the strange girl was LIZZY.

--------------------

A/N

Hiiiiiii! Thanks for reading! please VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Some of you might forget the characters in this story. So I'll introduce them again.

Alexa Evans
Patrick Hill(an actor shooting the new movie with Alexa)
Lizzy(Patrick's friend but....)
Ben Winston(the director of Alexa & Patrick's movie)
Matt(Alexa's manager)
Katy (one of Alexa's best friend)
Emily Evans(Alexa's Mom)