Prologue - Neptunia?

- Damian's POV -

Hello, My name is Damian, No surname due to hatred of my family towards me. I work as at a production company that produces purified water and the salary is alright.

I was on my way home, humming happily since I can pay the bills and order something or takeout until that one particular person that I wanted to avoid... My best friend Mark who works as a host at a bar.

 My best friend Mark who works as a host at a bar

Mark: Dan~!

Damian: *Sigh* I told you not to call me that!

Mark: Sorry Ehehe...

Yeah, Mark likes nicknames, even me as Dan... He maybe a host but he's a pervert and otaku on the inside.

Damian: Anyway, what do you want?

Mark: Oh right. *Gets something from his bag and shows a game with a cover of 3 young girls* Since you're a gamer—

Damian: Who said I'm a gamer?

Mark: Since you're my best friend, I bestowed you... *Hands the game at Damian* Hyperdimension Neptunia!

Damian: Hyper... wut?

Mark: You'll know when you play.

Damian: I swear Mark, where do you get these?

Mark: Money from customers and payment, LOLZ!!!

Damian: ... I'm calling the police.

Mark: WAIT NO I'M SORRYYYYYY!!!!

Damian: Ok ok, You want me to play this?

Mark: Yes.

Damian: Reason?

Mark: Well my dear friend—

Damian: Who said we're friends? You're the one who—

Mark: My best FRIEND!!! *Puts his hand on my shoulder which I'm terrified* I want to show you the world of anime!

Damian: By playing a game?? I mean I watched...

Mark: Dragon Ball? Naruto? One Piece? Toriko? Bleach? They're old!

Damian: Oh F*CK YOU!!!

Mark: Anyway, Me and my other friends will have a meeting, wanna come?

Damian: No, but good luck. *I walk home*

Mark: Why would I need good luck when I'm this handsome!!! *Shouts at me from far distance*

Damian: Oh my god...

Who needs friends anyway? I can manage on my own. I'm now at my house's doormat

Damian: Home sweet home...

I open the door and go inside and I'm really happy for reasons.

I walk up to my room and start the TV and console just to play this stupid game

I walk up to my room and start the TV and console just to play this stupid game. I swear to God, Mark, if this game is about fanservice and stuff, I'll call the FBI on you!

- Mark's POV -

Mark: ACHOO!!!

Bartender: Whoa, are you cold, Mark?

Mark: No I'm alright. I think someone gossip about me.

- Back to Damian's POV -

Anyway, I think it's starting.

It's quite a nice opening I could say, but girls transforming and stuff? Mark, you're dead to me.

Anyway, I close the game immediately and the TV too since I'm worried of increasing Electricity bills. So I go downstairs and prepare for tomorrow's work and go to bed and sleep like a log.

Please...

Help...

Me...

*Glass shattered*

I opened my eyes and check my surroundings. Why is it pitch black? Is the power out already? I walk around since I can mentally picture my room but when I tried to reach the switch, nothing... I landed on my face too, ouch...

No matter how many steps I take, it's seems endless. I don't know what's going on... Until a male voice scares me off.

???: Apologize for the delay. Have you been here long?

Damian: WHAT THE- Who was that!!!

???: Please calm down, I didn't mean to scare you. My name is Fodra, a data and You were died from overworking yourself.

Damian: Overworking? Oh yeah, work has been over the stress lately. My name's Damian.

Fodra: Pleasures all mine. Damian, I'll be straight to the point. You have given a chance to live once more.

Damian: Oh? I see, by who though?

Fodra: By the... Fodr...kin...

Damian: Ummmm, I can't hear you, Fodra.

Fodra: Dam...t...plea...prote...Ne....

I no longer can hear his voice as a light shines that my eyes can't handle the brightness. Ah sweet honey ice tea...

To be continued