Chapter one

Oh no. No no no no no. This was bad, soo bad. She just had to run into him,The Jotaro Kujo. Her face was flush, eyes not daring to look up. She was scared, the tallboy, no, man was very intimidating in her eyes. How all these other girls had the guts to follow him wherever he went, she had no clue. She for sure didn't want to get on his bad side. So, she mustered up all the courage she had, and looked up at the man. Powder blue eyes meeting aquamarine ones, her face got redder, if that even was possible. She quickly regretted looking up, opting to steer her gaze back at the ground.

''I –I'm so sorry, K – Kujo –senpai, I didn't see you turn around''. She hadn't intended to sound so nervous, but she just couldn't help it. Jotaro had that effect on most people. She gathered herself enough to stand up, bow and profusely apologize yet again, and then dart off in the direction of the school gate. However, one of Jotaro's entourage members had the brilliant ideaof throwing some crumpled up paper at her. As if it was actually ever going to touch her. She didn't even have to turn her head for her stand to block the lazy projectile aimed at her.

''Tanaka– senpai, don't you know littering is bad for the environment?'' she didn't bother waiting for a reply. Their faces told her all she needed to know. Well, whatever. She had had a long day and couldn't wait to get home. She was well on her way outside the school gate when she heard something that sounded like a girl yelling. She pondered for a second if what she had done was a bad idea, but quickly brushed it off. What's done is done, no use lingering on it.

Molly had made it home safely, opening the door to her moderately sized apartment. She lived alone, her parents having died under mysterious circumstances in a plane crash. It was a long time ago, but she still  sometimes felt overwhelming grief about the loss of her parents.Luckily, today was not one of those days as she was still too

embarrassed about running into a certain tall male. Maybe she should've waited long enough for him to give some, any kind of reaction. She couldn't exactly decipher what the look on his face  meant when they had locked eyes for a split second. She just hoped  and prayed he wasn't angered by the accident. Maybe I should bake him cookies or something? she thought. Did guys like him even eat cookies? She shrugged; maybe baking him cookies was too cutesy. But a bento box was always a good idea, no one had ever rejected one of her home made bentos. But then again, Jotaro wasn't exactly like everyone else in more ways than one.

The next morning Molly arrived at school a little earlier than usual. She hadn't really thought her plan through, how was she gonna hand him the bento and where? If his fan girls saw, all hell would break loose.But then again the idea of the two of them alone wasn't exactly appealing to her either. If his bloodhound fangirls ever left him alone that is.

But then she thought of the perfect idea, his desk. She quickly scribbled a note and stuck it on the bento, the note read: Please accept this bento as an apology for yesterday – Amane Molly. She trotted towards his classroom, hopefully he would be attending at least one  class today. She neatly placed the bento on his desk in the back of the class, content that she had thought of the idea.

''I hope he likes it'' she thought, a small tint of pink dusting her cheeks. She didn't even wanna think about what he'd do if he  didn't like it. Well it was too late for regrets now, as other students had started pooling into the halls. She hurried into her own classroom, not wanting to be caught in the act of leaving anything at Jotaro's desk. She made it to the classroom and sat down at her  desk in the front of the class. She was a good student, nay, she was an overall good girl, hence the front seat in the classroom. Her angelic features and success at academics had acquired her her own  little fanclub, much like Jotaro. However, she was too kind to turn  any of them away in the crude manner Jotaro spat profanities at his.Although, her admirers had some sense of manners, since most of the time they just quietly followed her around school.

''Good morning!'' came a cheerful greeting from Ruri, Molly's best friend,instantly snapping her from daydreams. ''Oh, good morning, Ruri-chan!'' she returned the greeting with a shy smile. ''You'relater than usual'' Molly pointed out, which caused Ruri to sigh.''Yeah, there was a commotion in one of the classrooms. Kujo'sfanclub was going berserk over a bento box someone left on his desk''Ruri waved her arms in an exaggerated motion and chuckled. Molly gulped, face turning paler by the second. Damn her for having to sign the note.

Finally the bell rang, signaling the start of lunch break. Molly thought it best for her to escape to the roof, in case Jotaro's entourage had decided to read the note and hold it against her. ''Sorry Ruri-chan,I need a bit of privacy. I'll see you when class starts'' she said quietly to which Ruri replied with a thumbs up and a chirpy ''okiedokie''. She quickly made it to the stairs, keeping an eye out for the bloodhounds. When the coast was clear she started her ascension up the stairs and finally up to the roof. She closed the door and let out a relieved sigh, leaned against the door and slowly sank down.She opened the bento she had carried with her to the roof and let out a small ''itadakimasu''. Unbeknownst to her, another figure was seeking solitude on the roof as well.

And he had noticed her.