Chapter 22

A week. One whole week had gone by since Molly had been sent home. Except she never even made it to the airport, and now here she was . With DIO, in his mansion in Cairo. Oh how she longed to feel the sun on her skin, to see a familiar face, to see him... but her daydreaming was quickly brought to an end as the harsh reality slapped her roughly in the face.

After the first night (or so she thought, it was hard to tell with all the curtains) she had woken up next to DIO, and much to her surprise, he hadn't tried anymore funny business. Sure, he would occasionally tease her and have his hands linger on her for longer than necessary, but other than that he had been quite gentlemanly. As gentlemanly as a kidnapper can be, I suppose.

But the marks he had left on the first night still remained, which was weird considering her regenerative abilities. Had she received them any other way, she wouldn't have dwelled on it longer than a moment, but the nature in which the wounds were obtained had her face flaring every time she stopped to think about it. Stupid DIO.

Molly was lounging in the mansions library by herself, sitting on a chair and reading anything that piqued her interest in the tiniest bit. Still, she had to admit, it was lonely and boring. Her eyelids were getting heavy, and she was just about to doze off when someone entered the library. Slowly she turned her head in the direction of the footsteps, familiar blonde hair entering her line of sight. DIO she sighed.

"Lord DIO" she said with slight annoyance detectable in her voice. DIO only chuckled at this.

"I suggest you put your book down, darling. We've got company" he smirked. Company? Molly thought to herself. That was a first. Before she had the chance to say anything more, DIO had already lifted her up bridal style and was heading towards his room, at least she thought that was the direction they were headed.

" A-ah, put me down, please. I can walk by myself" she tried protesting silently and face burning red. DIO chuckled, like he did 95% of the time when she said anything. She was just too precious.

"But my darling, I quite enjoy touching you" he mused into her ear, which only made her blush more. DIO's room was located at the top of a tower, and in the room was nothing but a coffin lying in the middle.

"Stay still now" he whispered and bit the soft flesh of her neck. She yelped, but didn't move. What good would that do her anyway.

"Good girl" he purred and proceeded to drink her blood, too much and too fast for her liking (not that she wanted it in the first place).

"N-No..." she said, voice barely above a whisper. She felt dizzy and her eyesight became blurred, her earlier sleepiness wasn't exactly helping the case either. DIO noticed she was barely awake and stopped, gently placing her in the coffin.

"Wait here, my darling" he cooed and shut the lid and darkness overtook her.

The next time she opened her eyes she was surprised. She was no longer in the coffin, she was on a rooftop in the city. How in the Lord's name did I end up here? Wait, is that... Mr. Joestar? And Kakyoin? What are they... Her thoughts trailed off when she noticed Hierophants barrier all around DIO. And just like that, he had fired his Emerald Splash from every direction, there was no way DIO could evade it. Or so they all thought.

In the blink of an eye Kakyoin was sent flying away, landing on a water silo. After a moment he fired one more Emerald Splash, but it hit the clock tower. Molly wasted no time, the second she knew she went unnoticed by DIO's gaze she flew over to Kakyoin.

"Kakyoin" she softly called out to him. He didn't respond. She realised it was bad, really bad. So, she gently cupped his face and brought her lips onto his. When his breathing resumed she pulled away. His wounds were healed, his eyes slowly but surely regained their glint.

"Am I... Am I in heaven?" he managed to croak out. Molly smiled gently at him, a few tears escaped her lids.

"No Kakyoin, you're very much alive" she cooed. Thank whatever God that she made it in time.

"Kakyoin, you stay put. I have to go help the others" she told him, this time very seriously. He just nodded, he didn't have the strength to move anyway. She took off in the direction DIO had chased down Mr. Joestar, and when she caught up with them she decided to stay unseen. She didn't want to give DIO the chance to hold her as leverage.

DIO and Mr. Joestar had descended onto the walkway, Molly decided to stay on the rooftops for cover. Mr. Joestar suddenly came to a halt, and Molly's eyes instantly wandered to where he was looking. She couldn't help her eyes tearing up when she saw the familiar figure of a stoic young man.

"Jotaro"