Chapter 16

This time around the crusaders were sat in a horse drawn carriage, and Molly was once again thinking about the things that had happened in the last few days. She had been sitting in between Jotaro and Joseph in the front seat of the carriage, Kakyoin and Polnareff on the seat behind them and in the back they had Enyaba, DIO's witch or fortune teller or whatever she was. She had come to avenge her son, Centerfold, but failed to do so as Jotaro proved to be the wittier of the two.

The witch was left in an unconscious state, but they decided to bring her with so they could interrogate her about DIO's stand. She still hadn't woken when Joseph stopped at a Kebab stand to get some food. He haggled with the vendor for a while until they both agreed on a price. He took the bag of food and as he turned around he noticed Enyaba sitting wide eyed in the back.

"Hey! That old lady's awake!" he shouted while pointing at her. Everyone's attention was immediately turned to the witch. She was shaking and sweating, she was... scared? Molly almost felt bad for her, almost. Enyaba opened her mouth to speak, her lip quivered in fear.

" I-I... I haven't said anything! Wh-why are you here before me? Do you think that I, Enyaba, would actually tell them the secret of Lord DIO's Stand?" she said with a shaky voice, but who was she talking to? Molly turned her head to see where Enyaba was looking. The only one there was the vendor, who at first didn't even flinch but then he slowly started taking of his scarf and sunglasses.

Enyaba let out a shriek as tentacles were now shooting out of her eyes, destroying the carriage in the process. Jotaro scooped up Molly in his arms and jumped off of the carriage, Kakyoin and Polnareff following behind. Enyaba fell out of the carriage, now lying in the street with tentacles still emerging from her eyes, but now sprouting from her nose and mouth as well. Jotaro put his hands in front of Molly's eyes so that she didn't have to witness the horror happening in front of her. Polnareff cut off the tentacles, and as the sun hit them they turned to dust. Joseph then kneeled down beside her, urging her to tell them the secret of DIO's stand. But alas, she didn't budge even though DIO had betrayed her.

Steely Dan, as the man had introduced himself as, was now sitting at a table sipping on a coffee and laughing as Enyaba slowly faded away. The group turned to him with intense gazes, he was gonna get his ass beat.

"Stand up" Jotaro said, but Dan just smirked and took another sip of his coffee.

"Oi jackass, this isn't the time to be acting cool. Even if you don't attack us, we'll still beat you" Jotaro continued, now visibly annoyed. Dan then began explaining how none of them would hit him, but Jotaro was having none of that and in a split second Star Platinum had already sent Dan flying. But weirdly enough, Joseph was sent flying too. Everyone looked at Joseph in shock, and as Dan got up from the smashed window he had landed in, he spoke with a smug look on his face.

"You fool! I was still in the middle of my explanation. You were very close to killing your own grandfather." Drops of sweat had formed on Jotaro's forehead, he looked back and forth from Joseph to Dan.

"Listen carefully. Do you really think I appeared before you just to kill Enyaba?" Dan spoke and, Joseph coughed blood in his palm and looked up at Dan to speak

"Y-You bastard! You said you had the stand of the Lovers card, didn't you? Wh-What is that?!" Joseph spat out, Dan looked amused.

"The battle has already begun, Mr. Joestar" he said and everyone began looking around for his stand. Molly quietly walked over to Joseph and gently took his palm in her hands, channeling her stands healing ability.

"You fools... No Matter how hard you look, you won't be able to find my stand easily" Dan chuckled. He then urged a boy sweeping the street to hit him with his broom, he even paid him to do it. As the broom hit Dan's shin Joseph groaned in pain, it seemed the pain that was inflicted was much greater when it came to Joseph. Molly kept healing him, but she knew this could not go on for much longer. Either Joseph would go insane from the pain or she'd pass out exhausted from the continuous healing.

"I'll say it once more. You will not be able to lay a single finger on me!" Dan triumphantly exclaimed. Molly looked at Jotaro, she swore she saw fear in his eyes for the first time, but it was soon replaced with burning rage. He gripped Dan by the collar and and was about to punch him straight in the face, when Kakyoin separated them

"Jotaro, calm down! Don't do anything stupid!" he said seriously.

"No. I'm going to kill him so quickly, he won't have a moment to feel pain" Jotaro said, his voice laced with anger. Now both Kakyoin and Polnareff had to hold him back. Jotaro eventually let go when he noticed Joseph had trouble breathing. Dan tried edging him on, so much so that he delivered a punch straight to Jotaro's gut, and he fell to his knees.

"Jotaro!" Molly exclaimed horrified and flew to his side, trying to ease his pain with her stand. Joseph and Kakyoin suddenly took off running, Polnareff running not far behind them.

"Jotaro, keep him away from Mr. Joestar! And Molly, you keep Jotaro in check!" Kakyoin shouted at them while running further away. Easier said than done, Molly thought to herself. Whatever they were trying to do, she prayed they'd do it fast.

Molly and Jotaro had followed Dan to a ditch, he inspected it for a moment and then looked over at Jotaro with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oi, Jotaro! Lie down across this ditch and make yourself into a bridge" he said. Molly couldn't let him do that, so she proceeded to walk up to Dan from behind Jotaro, but Jotaro blocked her with his arm. Molly looked over at him, surprise written all over her face.

"Don't" Jotaro said with a lower tone than usual. He was afraid, afraid what that fucker Dan would do to her if he got the chance. But alas, it was too late.

"But-" Molly's protest was cut short when Dan promptly stepped forward in her direction. Her gaze turned to meet his.

"My, my, what have we here?" Dan said with a disgusting sweetness in his voice. He inspected her from head to toe, his gaze lingering extra long on her chest, which ticked Jotaro off even more. He was worried he might actually end up killing his grandfather, it took every ounce of self control he had to not pummel Dan to death. Dan then motioned for Molly to come closer

"Come closer so I can get a better look at you, darling" he said flirtatiously. Molly gave Jotaro a quick smile, trying to reassure him that she'd be alright. He slowly lowered his arm to let her pass. When she was at an arms length from Dan, she stopped, but Dan closed the gap between them. He took a strand of her blonde locks in his hand, then slowly leaned to whisper in her ear.

"Lord DIO may want you all to himself, but I'm sure he won't mind if I give you a taste of what's to come". A chill ran down Molly's spine, what did he mean DIO wanted her to himself? What was he going to do to her? She didn't have to wonder for long, as Dan lowered his hands to her hips, then moving upwards playing with the hem of her shirt. His hands were now at her waist, underneath her shirt.

"Mm, you have such delicious looking alabaster skin" he practically purred

"I wonder what it tastes like" he continued and licked his lips.

"Wha-ahhh~!" Molly began, but her question turned into a whine as Dan's mouth made contact with her neck. He was kissing, licking , sucking and biting, leaving hickeys in his wake, all while looking Jotaro straight in the eyes. If looks could kill he'd be buried six feet under by now.

And Jotaro swore in that moment that he'd take his sweet time beating that shit-eating grin off of Dan's face.

_____________________________________

Itsa me, author-chan! It's been a while, I've had lotsa things on my plate, so updates might not be frequent. But I'm trying my best! Also, next chapter will probs be NSFW, so consider yourself warned, tehee ~