Chapter 12

"Don't worry, I'll sleep on the floor" Jotaro said, void of any emotion. Molly turned to look at him and opened her mouth in protest

"Th-there's no need for that, the bed is big enough for both of us. Besides, I won't be able to sleep knowing I let you sleep on the floor" she said with a tint of red on her cheeks.

"If you insist" he said and smirked. It didn't matter, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep on the uncomfortable floor, but in the same bed as her? He wouldn't be sleeping a wink, but at least it'd be comfortable.

"Well then, if you don't mind I'll be taking a shower, seeing as my last attempt got so rudely interrupted" Molly said with a giggle. Jotaro nodded, her laugh made something spark in him. His mind escaped to the earlier incident, namely Molly and her scarcely clothed body. Lucky for him that Molly had made her way into the bathroom, now there was no one there to witness his spreading blush.

"Good fucking grief" he muttered and pulled on his hat. Yeah, he wasn't gonna get any sleep tonight.

Molly stepped out of the shower, wrapping her towel around her. She found a hair dryer and half-heartedly dried her long blonde locks, drying it completely would take forever so she stopped when it was just a little damp. She brushed her teeth and then proceeded to put on her pajama. It consisted of shorts and a large t-shirt, the opening large enough to expose one of her shoulders.

She stepped out of the bathroom, butterflies still in her stomach. She had never shown this much skin before to another person, let alone a boy. Jotaro was lazily watching the TV, but when Molly stepped out of the bathroom his heart almost stopped. Fuck, he was fucked.

He quickly stood up from the bed where he was laying before, and entered the bathroom while muttering something about it being his turn. Molly was left confused at this sudden action, wondering if she did something wrong. She slid into bed, burrowing herself in the blanket. God, she was tired. It didn't take long before she had entered the land of dreams.

Jotaro stood in the shower, letting the water cool him down. Poor boy had a hard time admitting that he actually liked a girl. Most of them drove him insane with their annoying shenanigans, but Molly drove him insane in a completely different way. He was a teenager after all. But did he actually care for her? Or was this just brought on by his hormones raging? He couldn't tell yet, but it was certain that no other girl had ever made him feel this way.

He stepped out of the shower and dried himself. He pulled on a pair of grey sweatpants, opting to sleep without a shirt. It was hot after all. He got out and glanced over at the bed, noticing that Molly was already fast asleep. He sighed and laid down on the bed, her face now toward him. She was beautiful, not a sign of worry on her peacefully resting face. His eyes wandered over to her plump, pink lips. He wondered what they'd feel like pressed against his own...

He reached out his hand, and carefully placed his thumb on her lower lip. Fuck, its so soft he thought. He leaned in closer, he could feel her soft breathing on his face. But then he sighed and lifted his head, this wasn't right. He instead pulled her closer, her head now leaning on his chest as he rested his head atop hers. His arms were wrapped around her smaller form, the warmth of her body against his brought him peace of mind.

Maybe he would be able to sleep after all.

The next morning Molly woke up with Jotaro's arms still around her. Startled, she backed up far enough for her to fall off the bed. She mumbled a quiet ittai and peeked up from beside the bed. Thank God, Jotaro was still asleep. He looked so peaceful, not his usual stern face. He was handsome.

Molly only now noticed his bare, very toned chest that she had been pressed against earlier. With a red face she ran in the bathroom, furiously washing her face. When is this going to end she thought. She got dressed, this time wearing something more suitable than her school uniform. A pair of khaki colored capri jeans and a belt, and a simple black short sleeved top with a polo neck.

Content with her look, she was now ready to go down and get some breakfast.

_____________________________________

It is I, the author of this scandalous trash. I had some extra time today and finished this chapter early. Would you like another chapter later today? And also please feel free to leave some feedback how you like the story so far <3