Chapter 11

Molly blinked her eyes open, taking a moment to adjust to the light. When she noticed she had fallen asleep in Jotaro's lap her face instantly heated up. She couldn't look up at him, but spoke nonetheless

"Jo-Jotaro, I'm sorry I fell asleep on you" she said, almost whispered while looking down at her balled fists.

"Don't worry about it" he replied while looking at the water around them. A fog had come out of nowhere, and suddenly a freighter came into view. The ramp was down but there was no one to be seen. It was rather suspicious, but they decided to board the freighter. Molly let out a quiet yelp when Jotaro lifted her up and carried her bridal style up the ramp. Her face flared crimson all the way, even when Jotaro had put her down.

"Th-thank you, I could've managed by myself though" she said.

"You're welcome" he said teasingly, which made Molly blush more (if possible). At this point Molly had admitted to herself that she liked Jotaro, as in crushed on him. She had also concluded that Jotaro tolerated her, but she wasn't going to push her luck. For now she was content with their odd friendship.

They investigated the ship, but other than an orangutan there was no one onboard. Everything was in working order despite the lack of a crew. Which was more than odd, it was rather bizarre.

Soon enough it became apparent that an enemy was indeed hiding on the ship. One of the sailors was impaled right through the head by a crane, but no one was manning it. It was decided that the sailors and the girl, Anne, were to go and wait in the cabin below.

"I'll go with them just to be on the safe side" Molly said. The rest of them agreed.

Down in the cabin Anne insisted on taking a shower, and Molly thought she might take one as well, who knew when another opportunity would present itself. She was still wearing her school uniform too, so she decided to change into something more suitable after the shower. She had removed her shirt and was just about to start taking her skirt off when she noticed the orangutan just standing there. She let out a horrified shriek, as the ape made a lewd face, apparently enjoying what it was seeing: Molly in her skirt, thigh high socks and just a bra.

It pointed at her as if tracing along her curves and moved closer until it had cornered her. Molly was just about to call out her stand when Jotaro butted in, and punched the ape. Then he had Star Platinum give it another round of fists in the face. The ape however merged with the boat and disappeared.

Jotaro put his arm around Molly and pulled her close, and at this point we know she's blushing like mad.

"Stay close" he commanded with just a hint of softness in his voice and Molly did as she was told. A moment passed and the orangutan appeared once more wearing a captains uniform and hat. Suddenly Jotaro was ensnared by pipes, leaving him unable to move. He figured the freighter was the stand and the orangutan the user.

The ape once again focused on Molly, licking its lips disgustingly. A wave of shyness hit her and she used her wings to cover herself. Jotaro felt he wanted to, no, needed to protect her. So he plucked one of his buttons off his gakuran and flicked it on the orangutan. It picked up the button, seemingly enraged by the action, and as it lunged toward Jotaro he had Star Platinum extend it's fingers at the button so that it flew hard into the apes forehead. It fell to the floor, rolling and screeching in pain.

Now that the user was weakened Jotaro could easily pull free from the stand. The ape got yet another round of Star Platinums pummelling, this time lethal. As the freighter started falling apart, Anne showed up and asked what she had missed. Molly and Jotaro just gave each other a knowing look. Molly then hurried to put her shirt back on, and then they boarded the lifeboats they had arrived on.

They made it to Singapore safe and sound, and this time they had the luxury of staying at a hotel, a rather nice hotel at that.

"They only have four rooms available, three doubles and one single" Joseph said.

"I think Anne should get the single room" Molly said. Everyone seemed to agree.

"Avdol and I will room together, you can decide among yourselves who you're rooming with" Joseph said and gave the keys to Jotaro. Kakyoin was about to say something but Jotaro beat him to it

"Molly, you're rooming with me" he said, and it was clear to her that it wasn't a suggestion. Not that she minded. Kakyoin was disappointed but tried to not let it show.

And so they headed to the rooms, this was to be Molly's second time sleeping alone with Jotaro. She had butterflies in her stomach, and as she stepped in the room her jaw dropped. This must be a mistake.

There was only one bed!?