𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘯, 𝘐𝘢𝘯, 𝘓𝘪𝘱

I've been staying with Dean for a while, and by that I mean a month or two

I've been staying with Dean for a while, and by that I mean a month or two. I was amazed with him. He had his own place, paid for by his parents while he was in college. The only downside of it all was that he was going to the same college as Lip, so I just fear I would run into him, since I was on the same side of the city as him. I wasn't ready to explain to him why I was there or why I've been completely MIA for the last couple of months. I didn't call or text anyone. It was pretty much like when Ian ran off to join the military. But, the upside of it was that I was away from the chaos of the Southside and Dean was treating me like I always hoped Lip was. It was uplifting feeling like I could be myself. Lip called and texted me a lot, which was surprising. But, the last text I got from him left me sitting there, reading it over and over.

Phillip

Idk where u are or why
u left but it is fucked up u
won't even answer me.

4:30pm

I set my phone down on the side table, still surprised that Lip cared. He had his rich girl to worry about now. Just like I had Dean now. Then my phone went off again, I picked it up slowly, seeing another text from Lip.

Phillip

Fuck you. Don't come back
Fine. Fuck you. I hate
that I love you.
4:35pm

I felt Dean shift around, rolling over to look at me, he reached over, putting his hand on my wrist so I would look at him, prying my attention away from my phone, "Just leave it," He said to me, "Do you need anything?" He then asked, his voice was scratchy, he had been sleeping the majority of the day, considering we drank a shit ton last night and ended up in bed at 6 AM. That was the thing about Dean, he liked to party, sure, but he knew to just relax after drinking too much. He wasn't self-destructive. He never got black out drunk anywhere but his house. He also doesn't really do any drugs, other than the Adderall that he was prescribed. His friends had all that designer shit, but he doesn't bother with it. He felt good for me, it was different.

"Uh, no... I'm okay," I said to him, then my phone started to ring. 

"Is it him again?" He asked me, I looked over at me phone, and it was Lip calling, once again. I chuckled softly at the thought of it, how his texts said one thing, but he still tried calling.

"He won't stop. He's trying to act like he cares I think," I said, then I watched as Dean reached over to me, grabbing my phone out of my hands. My eyes widened as he answered the phone.

"Hello?" Dean said into the phone, leaning his head back against the pillows. There was silence on the other line.

Then Lip spoke, "Uh, is Mabel there?" I heard Lip ask.

"She's busy, can I help you?"

"What? No... Who the fuck are you?"

I saw a smirk form on Dean's lips, "It's Dean Longwell, don't tell me you don't remember me!"