𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen, pulling a jacket over my head, Debbie was sat at the counter eating a cup of noodles, which was strange to me, considering it was 8 AM after all

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen, pulling a jacket over my head, Debbie was sat at the counter eating a cup of noodles, which was strange to me, considering it was 8 AM after all. I furrowed my brow, giving her a strange look, "Noodles for breakfast?" I questioned her.

"No bread, no eggs, no milk, no cereal," She listed off about every single thing we didn't have, after she shoveled a mouthful of noodles into her mouth. Fiona walked over to us, standing next to me.

"Why are we out of food?" Fiona asked as she then walked over to the fridge, looking at the bare shelves. 

"Nobody's buying anything."

"Who's been doing the shopping?" 

"Well, Sammi was."

I scoffed as I sat down, "I can go to the store today, no biggie," I said to them.

Debbie nodded at me, then turned back around to look at Fiona, "Where were you last night?" She asked him.

"I called... Gus got back from his tour," Fiona replied as she poured two cups of coffee, handing me one.

"The husband Gus?" I questioned her, a smirk rising on my face, leaning on the counter.

She laughed quietly, "What other Gus is there?" She replied. 

Debbie chimed in quickly, "Are you guys back together?"

"We were never  not together, he was on tour with his band," Fiona looked over at Debbie as she stirred some sugar into her coffee as she spoke. Debbie hummed in reply as she made a face, shoving more noodles in her face, "What was that look?"

"Nothing."

Fiona sighed, "Gus is back, I went to see the band play a show, and I spent the night, like husbands and wives do," She argued with Debbie, who nodded.

"Did she tell Sean that Gus is back?" Debbie continued on with the conversation. 

"Sean is just a good friend!" 

Liam finished up his plate of food, "Plate to the sink, bud," I said to him, pointing over to the sink. I watched as he jumped from his chair and went over to the sink, sliding the dish in. "I think we should visit Carl this weekend," I said as I finished my last sip of coffee and set the cup in the sink.

Fiona shrugged, "Sure, why not," She responded.

"So, does husband Gus have a car, or should we ask good friend Sean to drive us up to juvie jail again?" Debbie quickly commented. 

"That's a little harsh, eh?" I laughed in response. 

Fiona didn't get to reply, since V walked through the backdoor, clearly upset about something, "There's a Russian prostitute in my kitchen talking Diaper Genies and infant diarrhea with my husband!" She complained the second she neared the counter.