𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦?

I sat in the kitchen sipping on a beer while I helped Ian study for his upcoming test, it was luckily it was quiet in the house so it was easy to study

I sat in the kitchen sipping on a beer while I helped Ian study for his upcoming test, it was luckily it was quiet in the house so it was easy to study. But, the silence was ruined once Debbie came walking in yelling, "Help, someone help!" She shouted, I quickly jumped of the stool and ran over to her. Fiona came running downstairs once she heard this, Kev and V not far behind her.

"Holy shit, is the baby coming?" I asked, "Come on, lay down on the table," I said as Ian cleared off the table, we all helped her crawl up onto the table.

"I'll go get my truck so we can go to the hospital," Kev said.

Debbie was quick to shake her head, "No, no hospitals!" She shouted.

"We don't have time to argue!" 

Debbie screamed out in pain as she had another contraction. V pulled down her jeans and looked up, "No shit, this baby is coming!"

"Now?" I asked in a panic, V nodded.

"She's crowning."

Svetlana, who was here for some reason, started video taping. "What the fuck are you doing?" Debbie questioned her in a strained voice.

"I capture moment," Svetlana said in response with a smile on her face.

"Quick, who delivered Liam?" Fiona asked as she looked around the room in a panic.

"Kandis did," He said, "Monica was high, he slid right out."

"Go get Sylvia from down the block, she's a nurse."

Kev shook his head, "No good, she's a Cook County," Fiona turned around, giving him a confused look.

"I thought she worked at Rush?"  

"No, Cook County Department of Corrections. She shot her husband," V explained the situation. Fiona let out yet another frustrated sigh.

"You worked at a nursing home!" Fiona said to V. 

"Changing bedpans, I never delivered a damn baby!"

Lip grabbed his phone, searching how to deliver a baby, he started nodding, "It says we need towels!" He announced before he went to grab some.

Fiona stopped him, "Already got 'em!" 

Lip nodded, "Okay, okay, so put them under to catch all the..." Lip was cut off by Debbie letting out a scream in pain, "Fuck! Just put them under!"

Debbie cried out in more agony, V grabbed her hand, looking at her face, "When I was having my girls, the doc told me to do three quick pants then one long blow, okay?" She explained to her, I walked around the other side of the table to hold her other hand to support her.

"I'm going to do it with you, okay?" Fiona said, doing the breathing technique.

"We're gonna start pushing now, okay?" V then said, Debbie didn't respond, "Alright?" Debbie let out a scream and V nodded, "And push!" She kept instructing her through the pushes and Debbie squeezed my hand as tight as she could as it all happened. Finally there was relief.