𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴

Ian ended up stumbling into the dorm room later on that night, he found a place on the floor to sleep, I got comfortable in the bed and heard Lip walk in shortly after Ian passed out on the floor

Ian ended up stumbling into the dorm room later on that night, he found a place on the floor to sleep, I got comfortable in the bed and heard Lip walk in shortly after Ian passed out on the floor. He got onto the floor on the other side of the bed, keeping his respectful distance and I was glad for that. It was so I would trust him, that was obvious, and it was working at this point. 

Ian ended up waking up first, he nudged me awake so I could scoot over for him, I wiggled over a little and he slipped into bed, "I need advice," He whispered to me, he was keeping his voice low so he wouldn't wake up Lip.

I propped myself up on my elbows to get a good look at him,  "What's up?"

"Well, I'm going on a date."

"Oh? The fireman dude?" 

He nodded, a smile on his face, "Mickey and I never went out on dates, Ned never took me out... And well, Kash and I fucked in the back of a convenience store, and I don't think jerking off strangers in a nightclub counts, so..."

I let out a small chuckle, "Dean was the only one who ever took me out on dates," I mentioned, "It's not that hard, go out to eat, get a drink, maybe bang all night... Nothing crazy."

"What do you wear?" 

"Um, something nice, I guess, a nice t-shirt, a black one, nice jeans."

I heard Lip yawn, he sat up and looked at the two of us, "What the fuck are you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Ian's going on a date," I told him, "He isn't sure what to wear."

"Wear clothes," Lip said as he stood up and stretched.

"Thanks, asshole," Ian tossed a pillow over to him.

"What time is it anyway?" Lip searched for his phone on the floor, I pulled out mine from under my pillow, holding it up.

"10," I said before I let out a sigh, trying to ignore the fact that the Gallagher house was no longer a thing at the moment. They had to find somewhere to live, and soon. My attention was drawn to the door as someone pounded on it, Lip stood up and walked over to answer it, "Yo," He greeted the guy that was standing there.

"Holy shit, dude," The guy said, "Been online yet?" He asked. Ian and I did our best to try to seem like we weren't listening in on the conversation.

"No, I just woke up, why?"

"The picture of your lady professor showed up on Gawker this morning," The guy told him. Gawker was some popular blog website, it gained a lot of traffic.

"What?" Lip leaned out of the door in attempt to cut off the radius of sound from the conversation, as if Ian and I wouldn't hear him anymore, but it didn't work that well, it only sounded a bit muffled, but the words were still clear enough.

"It's labeled not safe for work!"  

Lip closed the door on him and walked over to his laptop, he logged in and pulled up his email, his demeanor quickly changed once he did so, "I've got 106 emails," He said, Ian and I exchanged confused glances. "The provost wrote me?"