𝘕𝘦𝘸

I've been so caught up with myself lately, I didn't even realize what was going on in the Gallagher house

I've been so caught up with myself lately, I didn't even realize what was going on in the Gallagher house. I didn't even realize they were getting evicted, I felt terrible for not having a clue, I was at work so much that I didn't give myself time to get caught up. "It's our crib!" Carl was saying to Fiona, his tone of voice showed how irritated he was. 

Fiona shook her head, "Not anymore," She replied, her facial expression was stern. She crossed her arms and I walked over to them, furrowing my brow. 

"Says who?" I butted in.

"State of Illinois."

I scoffed, "They just can't take it from us," Carl mentioned, I nodded in agreement, but Fiona just laughed at us.

"That's not how it works Carl, they can and they will."

Carl started to pace around the kitchen, pointing out little things here and there, "Those are the stairs where I broke my arm for the first time!"

"Five times," I added on, Carl nodded and pointed at me, then he pointed at the table.

"That table is where Liam was born!" 

Then there was some rustling from downstairs, "Can you keep it down in there!" Fiona shouted down the stairs, then Frank came up, carrying some pipes.

Frank cleared his throat, shaking his head at Fiona, "Copper pipes aren't gonna take themselves," He looked at everyone in the kitchen, plates were set out with breakfast on them, "While Rome burns you eat waffles!" He scoffed at us.

"So, Frank... What's your plan, tear apart the house piece by piece?" I asked before I scarfed down a bit of waffle then took a sip of juice. 

"Scorched Earth, the preferred method of defeated general who refused to allow their conquerors the satisfaction," Frank said to me. 

I shrugged off his words and took another bite of my waffle, watching as Fiona leaned against the counter with a sigh, "We need a place to live," She said. 

Carl cracked his knuckles before he pointed over to Nick, "Let's see them try to get Nick and I out... We'll take positions up the upstairs windows with M16s!"

I furrowed my brow and looked over at him, "Carl," I said in a displeased tone, even though I wasn't 100% against the idea.

"Throw Liam at the bottom of the stairs with some grenades," He looked over to Liam who was sat in his highchair, a big smile on his face, "Think you can pull a pin and throw it?" Carl asked, Liam nodded with a giggle, "Strap Chuckie up with some explosives and throw him off the roof!" Chuckie was staying here now that he got out of juvie since Sammi was in jail for trying to kill Mickey and they couldn't find any other family for him to stay with. So, in reality, the kid didn't have anywhere to go. I kind of feel bad for the kid.

"Carl... May I remind you, you can't do any of that or you're going to prison," I tilted my head to the side, "And I can assure you that you won't make it in big boy prison."