𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺

I woke up to the sun barely finding its way through the blinds in the bedroom, I blinked the sleepiness out of my eyes as I sat up; Ian was just waking up as well when Fiona walked into the room, she knocked on the wood frame, "I need your help co...

I woke up to the sun barely finding its way through the blinds in the bedroom, I blinked the sleepiness out of my eyes as I sat up; Ian was just waking up as well when Fiona walked into the room, she knocked on the wood frame, "I need your help convincing Debbie to get an abortion," She said to Ian, who grumbled quietly as he rubbed his eyes.

"Sleeping," He mumbled in return, trying to get her to leave him alone.

"Can we talk about it later?"

"Fine."

"See you two at work."

Ian sighed, "Can't wait," He grumbled as he put his head into his pillow. 

"She's not gonna get it," I told Ian as I turned my head slightly to look at him, "She wants the baby, it's ridiculous."

Ian slowly sat up, "Yeah, I know," He stretched his arms over his head, "Can't force her though."

"She's 15, she doesn't need a baby," I sighed, "I wish she understood that," Ian shrugged again, leaning his head on my shoulder, "Fiona's going to lose her shit when she realizes she can't just drag her in there and make her do it."

I then crawled out of bed and got dressed, stretching my arms over my head, walking out of the bedroom and down into the kitchen where Fiona was, "Good morning," She said, nobody cared to return her cheery mood, so she made a face, "Good morning to you too, Fiona," She mocked everyone, I chuckled softly as I sat at the counter. Nick was sitting at the table eating breakfast and Carl was fixing his own plate at the counter, "Friend Nick is still here, huh?" She asked as he scooped food onto his plate.

Carl nodded, "Yup," He didn't look up from his plate as he spoke.

"How long you planning on staying, Nick?"

"A while," Carl answered for him, Nick looked over at Carl, nodding.

"You don't have a place to go?"

"No family."

"Does he talk?"

"I got him covered," Carl said to her, I sat there in silence watching the two of them talk, picking at my food. That was when Debbie walked in, taking a piece of my toast of my plate, I gave her a dissatisfied look, she stuck her tongue out at me and I returned her energy by sticking out my tongue at her as well.

Fiona looked over at Debbie, "So, uh, hey, Debbie," She said to her, Debbie looked up at the ceiling, clearly not in the mood to discuss the situation.

"Yeah?" Debbie replied.

"I just called the clinic."

I kept my head down, I didn't want to get in the middle of this anymore, "So?" Debbie finally looked over at Fiona.

"I made an appointment for you this Friday," Fiona took in a breath, pausing before she spoke again, "For an abortion... They want us there this afternoon for your pre-screening, I'll pick you up after school."