𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘴

Life felt like it was going at a normal pace lately, in the sense that Ian was finally back and I was back to sharing the bed with him, I was keeping track of him and making sure he was doing okay, I wanted the best for him

Life felt like it was going at a normal pace lately, in the sense that Ian was finally back and I was back to sharing the bed with him, I was keeping track of him and making sure he was doing okay, I wanted the best for him. Fiona was up this morning making sure everyone was out of bed and ready for the day, "We got to be at the clinic before 8 or we're gonna be waiting all day!" Fiona shouted from the hall, "We're doing this today, Debs, we gotta know for sure one way or the other!" There was silence after that, Debbie wasn't replying, "Debbie!" 

"I heard you!" Debbie finally shouted out in reply. I sighed as I sat up in bed, looking down at the hall at Fiona. Ian sat up too, the two of us watched Sean walk out of her bedroom. They were finally sleeping together, you know, after all that sexual tension between the two of them.

"Is she gonna go?" Sean asked Fiona, she looked over at him and nodded.

"Oh, she's going," Fiona said before she threw some clothes into the hamper in the hall.

I leaned over to the dresser that sat next to the bed and grabbed my bottle of water, handing it over to Ian so he could take his pills, "How are you today, Mrs. P-Fender," I asked Fiona as she neared the bedroom, she rolled her eyes at me.

"The P is silent... And stop calling me that," She scolded me, I laughed quietly, Sean tilted his head to the side playfully, licking his bottom lip.

"You're still married, though? Right?" Sean chimed into the playful banter and Fiona let out a long labored sigh.

"Separated."

"I don't know... That sounds like a yes, Fi," I joked with her, Ian chuckled quietly before he took a swig of his water.

"Sean's the one sleeping with a married woman, what does that make him?"

Sean put an arm around her waist and smiled, "Lucky," He said with a cheesy smile on his face, I stuck out my tongue and gagged dramatically before I got off the bed, Ian and I went downstairs into the kitchen. I went around the other side of the counter and pulled out some bread. 

"Toast?" I asked him, he nodded at me before he sat down at the counter, watching me as I popped some bread into the toaster and poured coffee into a cup. I slid it over to him and he took a careful sip. 

Fiona came down the stairs and looked over at Ian, "Meds?" She asked him.

"I made sure he took 'em," I told her, she gave me a thoughtful nod with a small smile on her lips. I grabbed the toast out of the toaster and put it on a plate, buttering it up before I passed it over to Ian. 

Debbie walked out of the restroom and towards the cabinet, she poured out a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table, shoveling a spoonful into her mouth. Fiona turned around and looked at Debbie, crossing her arms, "You almost ready to go, Debs?" Fiona questioned her, Debbie didn't even look up at her.