𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦

Fiona had a plan to get the house back, she was going to buy it herself, but she had to get Gus's signature and whatnot to make that official, since in they were technically still married

Fiona had a plan to get the house back, she was going to buy it herself, but she had to get Gus's signature and whatnot to make that official, since in they were technically still married. But, he wasn't going to do it for free, he wanted his grandma's ring back... And Fiona had it pawned to get some extra money and it's been a while since she pawned it, so she was going to have to buy it back. Lip was going through shit and he was drinking way to heavily lately and I didn't want to sit around and watch him fall down a hole, especially when he wouldn't let me help him. Carl gave Fiona the money to buy the house, and since he thought it was now his house, he started to renovate it, when I walked into the living room, he was busy talking to a liquor distributor, "What the fuck is going on?" I asked once I saw the living room. Fiona was already hot on his tail about the situation. 

"Upgrading the crib, since it's technically mine now," Carl said to me, Fiona scoffed in response.

"Not with my name on the deed," She said to him, crossing her arms over her chest as she spoke.

"My money," Carl shot back; glaring at her. "Got some homies comin' over later to kick it, place gonna be poppin'.  You feel me? You should come, Mabel," He turned to face me, raising a brow. 

I rolled my eyes at him, "Nick put you up to this?" Fiona wanted to blame anyone else, she wanted Carl to grow out of this hood rat shit.

Carl avoided both of our stares, "Nick's gone," He said in a quiet voice.

Fiona furrowed her brow, "Where? You guys get in a fight or something?"

Carl didn't answer, he just turned to walk away, clearly he was aggravated or upset over something, but he wouldn't budge and tell anyone what was going on, "I got to bounce," He said.

Sean walked over, standing next to Fiona, "If you ever need to talk, just give me a holler," He said to Carl, who scoffed in response.

"Thanks, Dr. Phil, but I'm good."

We all watched him leave, she let out a sigh and looked up towards the stairs, "Frank gets a bedroom and I get the fucking couch? Yeah, no fucking way!"

Sean put his hand on her back, "We could just stay at my place tonight?" He suggested. 

"I just got us the house back, I'm not getting booted out, god damn it."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

I ended up picking a shift up at the diner to waste most of my day away, just so I wouldn't have to be subjected to Carl's little get together. I hung out in the back office during my break when I got a call from Lip, "Hey," I said as I answered, "What's up?"

He was quiet for a second after I answered, "I got kicked out of the dorms," He said to me, "Some shit about the painting that Amanda painted on my wall, said it was vandalism... Anyway, some girl told me to go to their sorority to interview for a houseboy, that they would set me up with a room."