𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘮

I walked downstairs after taking a shower; it was late so I was surprised to see the light still on, Debbie was in the kitchen, Ian was sat on the couch, and Debbie's nanny was in the kitchen with Franny

I walked downstairs after taking a shower; it was late so I was surprised to see the light still on, Debbie was in the kitchen, Ian was sat on the couch, and Debbie's nanny was in the kitchen with Franny. Who was now Harriet because Frank was being a shithead, but what's new? 

Fiona was in the kitchen with Debbie, watching the nanny go up the stairs,  "Still scared of me?" Fiona asked Debbie. 

"She did watch you bounce Frank's head down a flight of stairs," Debbie said to her. 

"How do you say 'he had it coming' in Nigerian?" 

Fiona and Debbie walked into the living room as I sat down next to Ian on the couch, "Why are you up?" I asked him, he looked away from his phone that was sat on the table.

"Caleb won't stop drunk-texting me..." He told me.

"Begging forgiveness?" Fiona asked as she sat down on the chair across from us, setting her drink down on the counter. 

"Begging, then name-calling, then begging some more," Ian then nodded, "Nice sex-hair."

Fiona laughed, "Ah," She leaned back in the chair, "Tinder rocks... Free sex, any time I want it. No strings attached." 

Lip, who walked back in from the bathroom, gave Fiona a weird look at she said this. He said down next to me on the couch, "Yeah, but you're female," He commented, "Isn't that always available to you?" 

Fiona shrugged her shoulders, "Maybe," She sat up straight again, "But Tinder makes it simple, no confusion, no misguided weddings... Now I just bone and go so I can save my energy for more important things."

"Like what?"

"Like my job."

"Sure you want to be directing all your freed up energy there?" 

Fiona laughed at his comment, "You're the one to talk, you spend all day working for free."

I nodded in agreement with her, "Well, she has a point," I told him.

Lip gave the two of us annoyed looks, "But my bullshit internship is gonna turn into a non-bullshit career," He said as he looked over at Fiona again, who looked majorly offended by his comment, "What? It was no offense." 

"Wow," Fiona sighed, "Some taken," She said before she got up and left the room.

I gave Lip a scolding look, "What?"

Ian looked around me towards him as well, "Kind of harsh," He commented.

"Only cause its true," Lip tried to defend himself.

"Are you sure about that? Working for free is called slave labor last time I checked." 

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦