𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳

I walked into the kitchen, it smelt of bacon and eggs which was weird to smell an actual breakfast being made at home

I walked into the kitchen, it smelt of bacon and eggs which was weird to smell an actual breakfast being made at home. "What the hell is this?" I asked as I got towards the counter, looking down at the stove.

Debbie looked up at me when he saw me, "Carl bought Froot Loops and cage-free organic eggs, and the juice has pulp in it!" She told me in a cheery voice before she sipped on her glass of juice.

"What?" I asked Carl, turning around to look at him, "How the hell are you affording all of this? Shit, I work everyday and I can't afford to buy all this shit... Are you dealing again?" I had my suspicions, it was Carl, he had his hood mentality and juvie didn't take that out of him, it just implanted it even more into his brain. 

"Juvie job, I saved up. No more drugs, I learned my lesson," He said to me as he flipped some of the eggs that he was cooking. I gave him a slow, suspicious nod before I poured some orange juice into a cup before I walked over and sat down next to Ian.

"You better watch out," Ian said to Carl, "If Fiona doesn't like what you're doing, she might try to fire you from the family," He looked up from his newspaper. He had every right to be upset about the job, but he was late every day and slacking off constantly, in reality, Fiona had more than enough reasons to fire him. It was different because he was family and she got him the job in the first place. 

Speak of the devil, "Smells good, bacon?" Fiona asked, Sean followed behind her and gathered some stuff.

He placed his hand on Fiona's back as he grabbed his keys, "You coming to work?" He asked her, she nodded.

"Yeah, I just gotta get dressed and talk to Debs," Fiona kissed his cheek gently and he gave her a peck on the lips and walked out of the kitchen.

Debbie looked up from her bowl, putting her spoon down on the counter, "About what?" She asked in a harsh tone.

"I want to apologize, okay?" 

I kicked my feet up to rest against Ian's legs; I quite literally leaned back and got ready to watch chaos ensue. "So, you get to be late 'cause you're fucking the boss, right?" Ian asked Fiona, knowing that she should of left with Sean for work.

Fiona sighed and rolled her eyes, "Lip got you a new job, so cut the shit," She said flatly, then she turned to Carl, "Carl, can you drop off Liam at Head Start on your way to school?"

Carl shook his head, "Do I look like a babysitter?"

"No. You look like a criminal, but last I checked, you were still a Gallagher."

Ian slid his plate to me, I shook my head and passed it back to him, I just didn't have an appetite lately. I watched as Debbie grabbed her stuff, she was trying to hurry out before Fiona started to lecture her about the baby stuff. I figured she was upset with me too since I was on Fiona's side about the whole thing, "I'm gonna be late," Debbie said as she grabbed her lunch off the counter.