2_explaination

I yawned and sat up as I rubbed my eyes on the comfy bed, I never felt this comfortable in 8 years since the Apocalypse started and now that I have 1 year of time to prepare everything I will make sure to create a place where I can feel at easy. "Looks like that I really did met a goddess" I said to myself and looked at the book beside me and grinned.

"...I'm so gonna kill all those shitty people that tried to make me become a sacrifice...Tsk" I got up and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower, since the Apocalypse started, many things were impossible to do at the beginning, such as taking hot showers, surfing on internet, calling someone; electricity stopped for a while, but then time passed and some scientists created some useful things to replace those useless technology, but they were sold for high price and people like me couldn't efford it. When the meteorites fell, the first things that were infected were the humans, then the animals and after a week even the plants. Water became polluted and to purify it, it takes time and energy, I lived working to have some water. Money became useless, and what they used to replace the money is meteors stone, they are inside the zombies' eyes, and they use that as proof that they contributed to kill those monsters, it's works like a job. The job is to kill zombies, then you gain money.

As for me, killing zombies at the beginning was impossible, even though I was gifted with Elements Manipulation, I was weak. Because of my illness I couldn't control my power that well. Who were gifted with powers, their body become more stronger and develope a strength and defence to such illness. Since I was already sick at the beginning, it took time for my body to gain such strength.
I look at my body and frowned, my body stopped to develope at the age of 14, so I was short and had a baby like face even though I was already 17 years old. The apocalypse began when I was 18... and my growth started to continue when i was 21 thanks to the strength I was gifted, but anyway, I still looked super young at my age then. I wasn't taken seriously since kids weren't good enough for those raids against the zombies.

Women were also strong, but most of them were afraid of zombies so they always hide with their kids, if not they were mostly the main targets not only for zombies, but for human males too.

After taking a long shower I dried my self and sat on my bed and looked at the book but before I could even open it, someone knocked at my door.

"Young master, I brought your breakfast" I heard the voice of a woman and I didn't even replied yet that she entered in my room with a trolley with my breakfast on it... cheap breakfast... ahh how could I forgot the most important thing of my life... my life was a shitty life.

The woman placed the trolley in front of my bed and glared at me before walking out again.

I sighed and chuckled a little.
Even before the Apocalypse I wasn't considered as a human being, my family have always been rich for many generations, money was something that I could never lack for.

But when my parents got into an incident, my evil uncle took the patrimony away from me, well I was still 10 years old back then... I thought they did that to help me... they treated me well at the beginning but that was all to take what was mine and now they do whatever they want with the money that was supposed to be MINE. They replaced the servants that worked here and replaced them with new ones that treated me like a shit... and when the apocalypse began, they didn't think twice before abandoning me and when they died, I heard something really interesting~ my illness was caused by them, poisoning me each day ruining my life.

I looked at the milk on the trolley shaking my head "I'm not gonna lose this chance to make your life a living hell~" I hummed happily and took the book "Let's see what I can do, right my dear Goddess?"

~•Cheating is good•~

I raised an eyebrow to the title of the book... seriusly? What a shitty title and fantasy you have Goddess... I layed down on the bed and opened the book and started to read.