10_The boss

"What? Yang Yifei isn't there?!" I yelled at them as I clenched my hands.

They looked at me stunned and Derek strongly grabbed my neck "...Who are you?" He said with a menacing voice as he glared at me.

I grabbed his hand trying to take it off but this man was really strong. "I-I'm your boss' friend!" I whispered as I couldn't speak easily cause this Derek was half suffocating me.

"You? A friend of our boss? A kid? Ahaha don't make me laugh little kid." The red headed man used a knife he pulled out, to tilt my chin to look at me "So who sent you? We don't kill kids cause of our morals but there's isn't any rule about killing who we think is our enemy kid." I shivered as the cold metal touched my skin.

"Okay okay... I was sent by the White Fangs." I replied looking to their eyes, saying that I was Vincent's friend was after all unbelievable, but we're not actually friend after all ... but he belongs to me.

"The White Fangs?!" Deker asked in a shocked voice. "So they know that we were searching for them?"

I didn't know what were they talking about so I just nodded my head. Deker released my throat and I gasped for air. "We will bring you with us, but if you try a foul move, we will not hesitate to cut your fingers." The red one said with a cold voice, his joking tone was no longer there.

I nodded my head and I saw that the red headed man made created something black in the air like a door and Derek pushed me inside.

"What the-"

The next moment I opened my eyes, I was no longer in the street of the city, but inside a room full of people that was staring at me with widen eyes.

The red headed man appeared on my side and took my stuff "Controll what's inside." He ordered to the others as he also checked what was on my pockets, he pulled out my little gun and looked at me suspiciously. He checked the gun but he rised his eyebrows as he saw that there wasn't any bullets on it. "Why do you go around with an useless gun, kid?" He asked me but I didn't replied. Then he looked at the phone on my neck. "..." it looked like that he wasn't going to even check on it since phones doesn't work anymore with no internet, no signals and no electricity where I could charge it.

"Lock this kid inside a cage." The red headed one ordered to the others and a man pulled me in the corner of the room where there was a cage enough for 6 men to fit in.

They locked me inside and I frowned "hey! Where the fuck is your boss!" I was starting to get pissed off to this rude treatment, I'm not an animal, we even treat the animals in our base in a more adequate way.
Why the fuck Yang Yifei work with such barbarians people.

"What's happening here?" I turned my head toward a woman with blonde hair that just walked in the room.

"Mei, this kid said that he was sent by the White Fangs to search for our boss." Derek sat on the couch near this cage.

The woman looked at me with a non interested face at all "He even knows our boss name." The red headed added and it's that when the woman's face changed to an interested one.

"So you know Yang Yifei?" She asked.

I don't like repeating my self "Where is he now?"

The woman's eyebrow twitched and she glared at me "I asked a question!"

"Can't you just believe what your companions just said??" I huffed already tired of this bitch.

"Mei Mei, calm down." The red headed one tried to calm the blondie and I grinned. I don't have a lot of patience, when Vincent died I was devastated, and I was only able to send him messages in that one year prohibited to even see his face. My patience isn't that long.