13_Deal between the bosses

Yang Yifei eliminated his thoughts in his mind and continued to eat.

Lately this days, whenever he glances to Ling Song he gets this strange vibes like when he is always in company of a woman that he was going to take to the bed. It was rarely that he would feel the need to release his lust, but the feeling from then and now was neither far nor near.

He refused to believe that he was attracted to a kid

He've been always only attracted to the pain in other faces, make their lives miserable and laugh in front of them while torturing their loved ones.

And he doesn't like to feel that others have the control of him but- He glances toward the kid and caught him staring at him. This kid knows things that he never told anyone. He felt trapped and wants to strangle his frail neck till he won't breath anymore, something he wants to do right now when he saw his deep dark eyes staring to him.

They were alone since the blonde man left to do some commissions so Yang Yifei took the chance to play with his prey a little.

He stood up, went toward the kid's chair and placed his hand to it's armrest and leaned closely.

Under his eyes, Ling Song started to tremble never diverting his eyes, he gulped down the stream of saliva and placed his hand on Yang Yifei's arm, digging his finger on his arm, Yang Yifei doesn't know what that gesture mean, maybe he wanted him to go away and restrain him from coming further or maybe... he doesn't want him to go away and was inciting him to come closer.

"Vincent-"

"What did you do to me?" He interrupted him.

Confused, Ling Song tilted his head on the side "what... are you implying to say?"

Vincent breathed heavily as he leaned much more closer, eliminating their distance bit by bit "You know what you did." He growled and rested his hand on Ling Song's nape "What trick did you used on me?" He gritted his teeth as the sole touche made him want to feel more.

He knows that something was wrong, it wasn't just a simple feeling inside him... It wasn't simple attraction or even curiosity... He was sure that something wasn't right in the way things went. He followed this kid's instructions... If it was another kid, he would have already get rid of them.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about..." Ling Song exhaled and found out that under the other's body, he lost the capability to breath correctly, feeling like the air between them shouldn't be inhaled cause it can intoxicate him till death.

Yang Yifei's face became darker and his hand on the the other's nape slowly made its way down to Ling Song's back then stopped onto his waist and pulled him closer to his chest.

He felt the boy tremble a little but it was not because he was scared, he saw in the boy the same fire burning in his eyes, but much purer and cleaner than his dark flame ready to ravish this little body.