16_ The silent boy

The next day, Ling Song's bad mood already lifted up and went straight to search for Yang Yifei to start the day with his face but when he turned from a corner in the hallway, he dumped onto someone and fall on the ground.

He growled a little and rubbed his nose as he stood up, his ass a little aching.

"You brat, watch where you walk."

Ling Song heard one of the voices he came to hate in this past month, when he looked up to the tall woman who always wear high heels and shot skirt, he saw on her face disgust like he was a cockroach.

The day just started, he didn't want it to be already ruined so he decided to ignore her but she insisted and grabbed him by the arm "How dare you ignore me! This is my base, you can't just do as you like!"

Her base? Where that came from?
"Seriously, what's wrong with you woman?" He slapped her hands away and glared at her "I don't like to be touched by rude people so please restrain your self from doing something like this." He said pissed as he glanced away from her glare. He knows that provoking this woman is something that he shouldn't even waste the time, he met many women like her, but this one is going to his nerve.

But he can't really really hate her like any of Yang Yifei's subordinates. Those people are the heroes of the world, kinda, they accomplished Yang Yifei's mission so they can be called like that.

He saw them long ago, but they were all covered with a cloak but he remembers that in front of everyone else, there was a shining blonde hair popping out of a black cloak ordering the poeple to attack the government.

He despise this woman but in the end, she's still one of Yang Yifei loyal subordinates.

But lately he really can't bring to like this woman... mostly like... he likes to piss her off by using Yang Yifei. Well he knows that this woman wants his Vincent. But he can't hand him to anyone. Yang Yifei is his most favorite person ever.

But then he saw someone patting Mei's shoulder.

Mei turned her head and noticed who patted her, she rolled her eyes to Henry but eventually turned around and started to walk away.

Linh Song looked at her back and then looked down to his body... ah... he's in a bad mood again.
But before that, how come she suddenly left when it looked like she was about to explode?

He looked at Henry and remembered that he was the son of the precious mafia boss? This prove that this kid is really important to the group but...

His eyes fell on Henry's neck and saw a familiar necklace and confirmed his doubts.

"Hey thank you... you helped me for a really difficult moment." He smiled at him but like always he didn't get any reply.

After a while of waiting he felt a little awkward so he decided to go away while thinking about another problem that came out in his head but not after making 2 or 3 steps away, he turned around and saw that Henry was still looking at him, leaning on the wall with his hands on his pockets like he had nothing to do at the moment.

"Why don't you speak?" He asked while slowly walking in front of Henry with a dubious expression.

"Are you shy? Or perhaps you just don't want to talk with people cause you had some kind of trauma?
... Or maybe you just don't like speaking?... what is it?" He wanted to speak with this kid, a person dear to his Vincent but who died in his previous life.

He looked at the necklace on Henry's neck and remembers that it was Vincent' when they first met.

Will he die cause of a disease? Normal people can still catch one and he doesn't look like he have a gift.