apologize

I will drop this story for a while since when I found something that I didn't like about this story, the MC is too op and the romantic stuff is going in a way that I found unpleasant. I wrote this story in the first quarantine so it was just a way to kill time and I wasn't that serious about this story.

Now I found a new idea and I'm writing it with the full intention to make it a glorious yaoi full of gayness but also with an interesting story behind it.

It's one of those multi transfiguration novels but in my way.
I hope you know how much of fantasy I have when reading this story of apocalyptic story of mine. I'm sorry for those who loved this story but I don't know if I can continue writing it, because if I want to continue it I have to correct something from the very first chapter. If you want I can but right now o want to concentrate on my new story, I'm sure this new story will be more glorious than Yang Yifei and Ling Song's story.

Story="Leif was imprisoned inside the demon world for more than 1000 years, he has long forgotten the reason why but for some reason he can't keep his eyes away from the enormous black door that brohibited him to escape, he knows that there was so...

Story=
"Leif was imprisoned inside the demon world for more than 1000 years, he has long forgotten the reason why but for some reason he can't keep his eyes away from the enormous black door that brohibited him to escape, he knows that there was something important to him behind that door but he couldn't believe in anything anymore.
What was hope? It was nothing but beautiful lies.
Blinded by loneliness and despair he have given up and did what a certain system have been telling him, to give up his life to be part of a certain thing called surviving game to make his wish come true. At first he didn't want to do it since he wasn't sure if he can do it but... 1000 years of waiting proved him that it could be the only choice left for him to be free and find what he was yearning for behind the door."

The first Arc
-Survival game in a train with dynasties