Memory Fragments(YYf)

"The third time he noticed him"

It's been a long time since I've noticed this little boy around the C City, he joined the Skull Hummer Guild but he was always beaten by his comrades.

If I'm not wrong, he said his name was Ling Song.

He remembered the time when they got in the same room and the boy never stopped to ask him question after question resulting of him answering to each one of them.

He did say something that he shouldn't have said but that kid was still so pure in this apocalyose that he wouldn't find anyone like him anymore after him. He felt like his secrets was safe in the hand of this kid if he dies one day.

But he won't die till the government is taken down by him.

He took a last glance to the kid that passed by but didn't noticed his group hidden inside a building.

"Boss, the government sent some people to capture us. We should keep going if not-" Mei started to talk but her voice stopped coming out from her her mouth when he saw her boss's smile.

"Let's go."

_________________________
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm gonna make lil chapters about Vincent's memories fragments in his previous like explaining how he developed his "feelings" toward Ling Song.

Gimme an Heart if you like the idea

This chapters are important though couse they will be somehow connected to the present~

This mini chapters will gonna explain their "Attraction" between our Seme and Uke.