17_The Hunters

So as you know I wanted to stop this story but there were some people who wanted me to keep writing it, they said in the comments that I should keep going at least until Yang Yifei and his group arrives at Ling Song's base. So I'm doing it :)

______________________________________________________
•4 days after leaving Yang Yifei's base•

He was peeping inside the Hunter's base watching the members discussing about something that looked important, unluckily Ling Song couldn't hear anything cause someone placed a spell to block the sounds coming from inside the room but deducing by their faces and the papers and maps on the table, it looks like they were planning to do a reckless things. Those were clearly the maps were the military camps were.

He wanted to see if they were worth his time to help and as for his first impression of them, they don't look that bad but he wasn't sure if he should help them with their plan.

Inside the room there was the Hunter's boss, in his memory he was a little bit older, but he never imagined that he could be a good looking man right now.

Hunters guild's boss: Devon KrauseGift: (Elements manipulation) Fire level 2= can increase the amount of the element that is present but can't create it by himself

Gift: (Elements manipulation) Fire level 2= can increase the amount of the element that is present but can't create it by himself.

Beside him there was another person with red hair much younger than him, he knows that Devon had a son but got captured to do experiments on his body, turning him into a kind of human machine that just followed the orders of the leaders of the government. They used like torture methods and breaking his humanity side. What a poor kid.

Devon's son: Wolfgang KrauseGift: (World distortion) Telekinesis

Gift: (World distortion) Telekinesis

Apart from those, there were 5 other people in the room.
They all looked like having an harmonizing conversation until one of the 5 members slammed his hands on the table and started shouting.

Ling Song couldn't hear anything so he could only observe but he already don't like the eyes of that man, he was clearly glaring to the boss whenever no one was watching him.