20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven

Ling Song sighed boredly as he looked outside of the apartment window, they've been waiting for 3 days for Hu Zhi and Henry to arrive, it was extremely difficult to live without food or blankets, he and Wolfgang merely eat somethig but at least he get to know more about Wolfgang's gift. Those who have telekinesis as power can actually control one, two or maybe more things, it depends on their luck when they got their gift, Wolfgang has a type of telekinesis which he can contorl 2 things: feathers and chains.

He already noticed that he could use chains since when they were in the forest as they faced those Mad-A, he saw Wolfgang's belt that was a black chain fly directly to strangle the animal's head and squeeze tighly until the head of the animal fell of the body.

"So little boss, when are they coming?" Wolfgang was sitting on the ground staring at him.

Ling Song sighed and regretted telling him the truth but this guy did't stop bothering him till he spilled out the truth, Wolfgang looked like a silent and polite guy at first but in this 3 days he was proved wrong, he could be a little mischievous and in the same time make it look that he was innocent... and since he a was a good looking type of guy he doubts that someone, faced with his look could be possibli give him a fault.

So Ling Song, faced with such a bothersome person, he ended up spilling the truth after 2 days of mischievouness, well it wasn't even a big deal since he was sure he will be working with the Hunters for a long time "They sent me a message that they will arive today."

Wolfgang peeked at the teddy bear cover on Ling Song's chest "Can you sell me two of those? I also want to give one to my father"

Ling Song nodded his head "If your father accepts to work with us, I can give you some"

"I already told you that I will talk to my father about working with you, why can't you accept my words?" Wolfgang's eyebrows furrowed a little but he wasn't that mad, he just didn't like how Song has such a hardhead.

"Cause it's funny, if your father refuse it will be your loss."

"If he does, then I will find your base my own and force myself in and the Hunters to work together."

"oh oh~ enter my base?" Ling Song rised an eybrow with a mockerin grin "My base is pretty much protected that not even a mosquito can enter without a pass"

Toc Toc

Ling Song and Wolfgang turned their head toward the door of the apartment.

"Young master? Are you there?"

Ling Song heard Hu Zhi's voice and went to open the door with a smile, when he finally say the familiar face he was welcomed with a warm hug coming from the silly girl whom he consider like a little sister "Oh Little master I missed you so much that I was ready to unfollow your order and run to you"

"Welp lucky you I called for you in time then" Ling Song patted Hu Zhi's head who had knealed down to hug him.

"Have you brought the goods?" He asked not seeing any trace of the silent boy "ah..." Hu Zhi turned around shocked "He was right beside me when I knocked on the door!"

Ling Song and Hu Zhi went to search for Henry leaving Wolfgang alone in the room and it didn't pass even 10 minutes that a teen with black hair walked inside the room patting his shoulder to take out some dust, when he saw Wolfgang seated on the ground looking at him, he froze.

Who was this guy, he wonder. Red eyes and red Hair...maybe he was the one the scary girl mentioned. He observed the redheaded guy and thought that he looked like Red but more manly.

"...They are searching for you" Said Wolfganf after some seconds of silence of staring at each other, Henry nodded his head and turned around to look for the two weirdos who just decided to pull him along to their own affairs.