15_ Life in Heaven

"Okay, have you already seen the plants and animals that have been effected by the meteor virus?" 

Yang Yifei thought for a little, he has seen some random crazy dog attacking some people but... also plants? That was a new for him.

"Only the crazy animals." He replied.

"Well those are called Mad-A and the plants are called Mad-P. They became effected if they are near a meteor stone." Ling Song explained and pulled out his phone and showed Yang Yifei some pics.

Mei and the other two guys looked at the phone that Ling Song was holding and open their mouth, they have seen their boss pull out something that seemed to be a phone, but they only thought that it didn't worked... but now...

Yang Yifei took his phone and started fo scroll "...Which is stronger?"

"The Mad-P, if you want them to be stronger then you need to directly put a meteor stone inside them so you can order them around."

Yang Yifei looked at the pics but then remembered about the golden stones, looks like what he was about to provide the kid is something important as he thought.

"What are you doing with the golden stones then?" He asked while sending the pictures to his phone.

"You will knows when it will be the time, for now we're just experimenting stuff." He took back his teddy phone "So you are gonna attack them?"

"...I don't think attacking them with something they don't get will be better. Maybe they already saw those Mad-P but if they know that someone is using Mad-P to attack them, then they will start to make a big ruckus."

"Ah..." Ling Song haven thought about that, even if the government will use Mad-Dog in the future, it was too early for them to discover how to make them. It will be a problem if they discover how to use them, but now that they found out about the golden stones, he doesn't know how to stop them.

"...Maybe you're right..." Ling Song was somehow upset that he couldn't help this man.

"We have the information we needs, we have to attack and steal some people but without being seen." Yang Yifei exposed his plan "It's not about attacking and be capable to defend ourselves, but it's attack without being found out so we can keep attacking. We have Red but he's not strong enough, yet."

Mei and the others nodded their head getting that what they were talking about a while ago was just all bullshit to their boss in the end.

"Attacking without being seen?... when do you want to attack?" Ling Song asked with shining eyes as he remembered something.

"I still didn't think about that, I thought about the men you sent to spy them but I can't go between your affairs." He placed his elbow on the armchair and rested his chin on his knuckles while looking at Ling Song's eyes, just from the excitement that the kid was emanating, he must have got an idea. Seems like the kid have more resources that him till the very end, something he doesn't like but the kid himself said he would give him everything he wants. Then why refuse? He usually doesn't give that much importance to other people but this kid is indeed a person that saw the future and is not to be taken lightly.

"Can you wait till my coming birthday? I will take you to my base and show you something really interesting." He leaned once again closely to Vincent with a soft smile on his lips as he grabbed the other's arm, touching him have become an habit of his.

Something that Vincent have given up to resist since this kid have such an hard head.

Mei and the others, completly ignored, looked how the two interacted with each other and panicked a little. Even Mei can't touch the boss, when she does he would push her away.