7_ 1 year later

"Fuck!! Run faster if not they'll catch us!!" A middle aged man yelled at his companions as they tried to run faster as they could away from a group of people that have already beaten up half of them. They only remained in 8, they were in majority and yet the other group that was much more stronger than them, even though they were only in 3.

They were human but they were being hunted, not by zombies but by crazy humans that appeared from nowhere and made a chaos out of them... they didn't get what was happening but they knew... they knew that they were in danger.

Some meters behind, the 3 people were chasing those remaining militars that they were ordered to kill.
"Ahahahah look at them screaming like bitches" one of them laughed and took out his gun, aimed to one of them and shot.

"Head shot! Damn Boy! You're really skilled with this!" Another man much more bigger than his companions, complimented the other and patted his back almost breaking the other's shoulder.

"Fuck! Derek!" Red rubbed his pained shoulder as he fastened his run to stay away from the muscled man with no brain. "Stop hurting me, would you?! Stupid monkey, Tsk!"

"Brats, stop playing with each other, the boss will get mad if we don't eliminate them." Mei glared at the two behind them before finally using her power to manipulate the plants that was on the ground were the enemy just stepped onto. The plants started to grow and wrapped around the feets of the 7 people that fell face on the soil.

"Oh oh~ you just want to see our boss already~ Mei~" Red teased the blond headed woman that just crossed her arms as she stepped her foot on the head of the middle aged man.

"P-please spare me" the middle aged man that was supposed to be the head of this military group, pleaded in despair while his body was slowly being entangled by the roots of the plant.

"Well, it's not that I want too, but the boss said to keep one alive." Mei looked at her companions as they coldly killed the others but Derek pulled one to the collar "Hey Guys! Was it this one? that is a good one?"

The soldier that Derek was grabbing started to tremble as he looked at the ferocious man he was facing "Well if you want to keep him alive and bring him with us, we don't have anything against it." Mei grabbed the old man with his hair and dragged him toward Red.

"Take him away" She ordered to the teletrasportation user.
"Roger miss future wife of the boss" Red opened a portal and he throw the middle aged man and the poor soldier.
Unluckily, Red could only teletrasportate 3 person every 5 hours at day so only one could go back to their hideout.
"Guys I'll go, since I'm a lady of course~" Mei smiled evily as she licked her lips ready to see her beloved boss, she waved to the two men that couldn't say anything back and then she jumped inside the portal.

Red closed the portal and looked at Derek "Come on big guy... let's search for some alcohol to drink in the meanwhile." He sighed and rubbed his head "Mei is such a bitch, just because she loves the boss it doesn't mean she can do whatever she want."

"Mh the boss doesn't love her anyway." Derek just shrugged his shoulders and started to run with Red.

________________________

Mei
Element manipulation
Plants

MeiElement manipulation Plants