11_ Something is wrong

I placed on the floor all the knives I have found, it doesn't matter how long or big they were, since Yang Yifei could turn them in lethal weapons capable at making a big hole on someone's body.

Unluckily his kind of power, doesn't allow him to use stuff like pens or forks, even though they could be a weapon, they aren't. It only works for object created with the sole purpose of cutting or killing.

I found some knives in the kitchen also those who are used to eat, they also could work as weapons, right?

"Those knives won't work" I heard a groaning on my back and turned around to look at Yang Yifei sitting up.

"But I saw some of your kind using this type of knives" I was referring to the poeple who has his same power.

"...everyone is different from each other." He explained still not looking away from me. "Who are you, kid?"

I stand up and sit beside him, I shall play the part of a kid for a while.
"I'm your benefactor, old man." I smiled cutely and leaned closely to him, after looking at his face for one hour, I finally was able to stop my heart from beating that fastly, I was starting to think that this man has another kind of power where he can make someone heart explode in the inside.

"You're good with the gun." He said referring at the time I was shooting some enemies and some zombies.

"I learned it from a policeman I met on my way."

"Did he also teached you how to extract bullets from someone else's body?" I know he was saying all of that cause to him I was a still a suspicious person.

"No... I learned that from a rich man." I replied truthfully, it could sound absurd, but I don't like lying. I died in my past life, doing stuff such as lying doesn't make me gain anything.
Zhou Feng thought me how to do that if it happens that I'm in a critical situation like this, when Liu Huan saw us, she scolded us saying that using the finger to extract a bulled is really wrong and people could also die with that mistake if the bullet was near the organs and Zhou Feng replied with a :"What's wrong with it?". The kind hearted doctor made un unbelievable expression and said to me :"Little master, don't follow what this man say, I suspect that he have some kind of disease in the head. Wu Dong told me that he once threw a man out of a window.".
Wu Dong was right beside us that time and hearing what the doctor said, he laughed laudly :"I survived! Luckily we were just in the first floor, if not I wouldn't have gone out just with 3 ribs and the bone of my leg fractured." From that time, Liu Huan also participated to teach how to extract a bullet from many places in the body.

Yang Yifei stayed silent for a moment as if he was not getting my replies and pointed at my gun "That weapon..." I grabbed my little gun and gave it to him, doing what this man wants is the best thing to do, if I want this man's trust, then I shall show him that I will do whatever this man wants.

"It's purposely made for me, since I can't control my power." I said not nominating anything specific yet.

"Why did you help me?" He gave back the weapon, not interested anymore.

"Cause I need you alive." I did said to his subordinates that I was searching for him and that I was sent by the White Fang, so why not keep on that story?

I want to surprise him that it's me who have called him back then.

"I'm actually a messager from the White Fang."

Yang Yifei's face didn't change, instead he waited for me to continue.

"I was brought to your base when I told them that I was searching for you but you weren't there, they didn't believe me and placed me in a cage... but then a group attacked yours and I took the chance to escape..."