3_Letters

I opened the book "Hey book! Give me the number of Guan Xiaotong" I demanded.

"0X-8XX-980X-X097
Restriction for giving you the number=
You can call them only after torturing everyone in the mansion"

"Hey, it looks like you are the one who's eager to torture them, not me and I didn't know that to have some informations I will be given a restriction!"

"This is the system, you must follow them"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Ling Song sighed and walked out of the room and it didn't even pass an hour that everyone in the mansion, even servants such as gardeners, collapsed in the ground. He tortured them with a continued electric shock in the body making them tremble even after loosing consciousness.

"Is this enough?" He asked to the book while looking at his uncle's family all in the ground with bubbles on their mouth.

"Perfect job.
The player completed the mission to annul the restriction. Now you can call Guan Xiaotong"

I walked toward my uncle and grabbed the phone on his jacket and typed the number and soon after, someone picked up.

"What do you want you shitty man, I told you not to call me anymore." Someone said in the other line of the phone with hate.

"Sorry to disturb you, I'm not that shitty man thanks to your luck. Are you perhaps Guan Xiaotong?"

"...I am, who is talking?"

I explained everything and said I wanted to see him while stepping on my uncle's face, I even took a pic and sent it to him.

"I want you to get rid of this people, this mansion is mine, they already stained my family's honor and name and you wouldn't mind if you find them bald right?" I kneeled down and with my electricity I burned their hair and left then with just like 0 cm of hair. They look horrendous now. Ah, and I did that to everyone in the mansion, I had all the time I wanted to do that and take all the stuff that I could resell for a high price, people working in the mansion of a royal family sure are full of good quality objects.

This damned people, using my money as they want.

Some hours after, a lot of military cars stopped in front of the mansions and took everyone away, no one asked why they were bald or why they only had their underwear on, well everything is mine anyway.

And most importantly no one of them protested since they were all unconscious and I smiled happily. Finally! They aren't in front of me anymore. I was waving to the military with a grin but then I saw a man walking toward me and kneeled before me as he placed his hands on my shoulder "I'm proud of you little Song, I couldn't do much cause your uncle prohibited me to see you, I didn't know you passed such a hellish life here, I'll make sure to torture them the same way your mother would have" I chuckled as he patted my head "If you need help, don't hesitate to call me, but now that you're alone in the mansion, don't you want me to find you some people to help you?"

"No thank you uncle Guan, I will find them my self. I will come sometimes to find my uncle to finish what I was doing, unluckily they collapsed too soon for me to enjoy it as much as I want." I grinned.

"Well I won't ask you how you did it, but you did a good job, and come find me and my wife, our son will be pleased to meet you even though he's still a child much more younger than you."

"I can't promise you that, since from now on I have a lot of things to do, but I will have your words in my mind." I was happy I found him, he looked like a nice man... the military helped a lot of people after the Apocalypse, but some of the commanders of the higher ranks doesn't really care about us... maybe I should have this man in my team. Since he was my father's best friend, then he must be really a good man.