21_ Heaven (1)

"Well the name is indeed childish but it's really meaningful to us, Ling Song prepared this base 1 year before the start of the apocalipse so we had the time to put all the thing that could separate this base from the mess outise there." Sun Xuejian took out a cigarette from his pocket and lightened it up, catching the attention of the two men more than his words.

"...Do you have saved a lot of those?" Asked Devon.

"No, we produce it." Sun Xuejian took out from his packet of cigarettes and throw it to him "Since you'll become our allies we will give you some for free.

Devon nodded satisfied, finally he gained some interest by going here "but how do you produce it? Don't you neeed a lot of eletricity? And cigarettes aren't that important, daily needs are."

"We had a lot of money and time to prepare everything, even if cigarettes aren't than necessary, our boss said that he knew someone who was into smoking but did't have it so he seemed stressed... I'm actually gratefull that we have the lust to smoke." Sun Xuejian took out his phone and called Chen Xu and some time later the techer picked up.

"Chen Xu, looks like the boss of the Hunters and the boss of the secret guild is here."

"ohh... Ling Song's lover finally arrived? That's good."

"...you think so?...anyway come here and guide them around, I'm be busy." actually he never saw Yang Yifei, he did't watch the video sent by Hu Quiang when he first visited the F.t.l guilde so he didn't know his face, he only knew that he was bad news if his little boss was around him. He wasn't ready yet to see his little boss with a man who looks like a father... he looked and Yanf Yifei who have been silint for a while and imagined the two of them together... isn't that illegal? but his boss will be 19...

"Okay, I'll be there in a while, lead them in the public bath house first, I'll call someone to clean their clothes."

Sun Xuejian sighed and edned the call "Come with me, you stink of dead bodies."

"Well that's the most common perfume nowadays." Devon joked and followed the scientist while enjoying his cigarette.

"Ther's a lot of people here and some isn't even armed, are you so confident of that barrier?" Yang Yifei looked at the sky and he could see the immens blue barrier of eletricity.

"Our boss has a lot of secrets that he can't tell us, since you're our allies it's fine if we tell you some of our privilege of having Ling Song's as our boss. This barrier can only break only if our boss dies or he dispell it himself so there's no worries even if he faints." Sun Xuejian stopped walking in front of the bath house "A woman called Chen Xu will come and reply to every question you have, for now you can have a bath to clean yourself and someone will come to clean your clothes."

Yang Yifei raised an eyebrow as he sees a really big bath house "A bath house near the entrance of your base?"

"Yeah, so that our people can clean themselves first before doing another step inside."

"Wow when there is an apocalipse outside, you are pretty much a clean freak." Devon thought how his guild is compared to them and rolled his eyes, he thought he was living pretty much well than the others but looks like the kid is way above him and this is just the start! He just did 100 steps from the entrance of ths base.

__________________________________________

Yang Yifei took a bowl of hot water and poured it on his head, it's been a while since he felt the hot water...since he was the boss he could have asked someone like a fire gifted to heat some water but he did't want to abuse his power just for the lust to have a hot bath, he could live with cold water anyway.