9_On my way

Ling Song's Pov.

In my one week stay in my base, I found out that most of the people decided to be part of an organization, while most of the womans decided to work on the crops and feed the animals. We can say that 1/5 are in the guild, 2/5 in the White Fangs since there also a lot of non gifted that decided to learn how to live outside in the purgatory, 1/5 works at the base not only to feed animals or do crops, but there also some teachers and maids that works already in some bar, then then 1/5 left are mostly kids and teens studying in the academy. Only those who have already are 16 years old can start to have some experience outside the base.

I was surprised of how well done this base was working in just one year, Wu Dong and the other did a super amazing job. And I can't believe I'm the one who made this possible, welp, also credits for the goddess and for Damian and for the money I have.

As for the others, He Kang became taller, and I had some doubts and asked Damian some questions, in the end I found out that my body remained the same as the day I fell asleep, since no nutrition = no growth... of course. I'd love to burn this book, but I still need it.

Also the little Liu Yan have grown a little, she doesn't talk much though but she've been doing well since the year we helped her to maintain her body in good health.

And the fact that Kwan Tao likes Sun Xuejian still shocks me, but they do have a good relationship.

And I'm pretty disappointed of Zhou Feng, in my past life his guild had a pretty cool name, but in this life it's F.t.L... a stupid name, and it stands for -Fuck this Life-. But his guild is already really powerful, not like the Sinners and the new organization with no name that I'm sure it's Yang Yifei's. I pity Hu Qiang who have to work with him, but well, they worked together even in my past life.

Liu Huan and Hu Zhi, are part of the Blue Rose guild, and they said it's a crazy guild full of bitches but they also said they are good with other women but treats men as garbage. The only male allowed in the guild are little lost kids or son of a member of the guild.

Sun Xuejian is progressing with the project of creating other weapons that can kill a zombie using the little meteors and in my past life, he created it after 4 years when the apocalylse started. He have the help of other researchers they found and also some students are taking the way to be a scientist so their mostly following Sun Xuejian around in his lab.

Chen Xu works in the base but she will soon go to a military base with He Kwok. While he roams as a normal soldier, Chen Xu will roam as a secretary, well she first need to conquer that position. But it wouldn't be hard for her, she's a cunning woman.

Kwan Tao stays mostly of his time in the base but he became the postman of our group. Like when Zhou Feng doesn't want to take care of little He Kang for a while, Kwan Tao takes the kid and brings him to the base. Or when He Kwok needs to pass an item to Wu Dong, he goes in secret in the military base to see He Kwok. Since he's the one who's not part of any guild or have a specific job, but he's pretty handy.

I was now in my mansion talking with Zhou Feng and He Kwok about the new group that is starting to make a chaos in the government life, I told them to write the places and what they did in a paper so I could have a hint where to find them, unluckily they were good to hide, so no one of my comrades ever find their hideout.

"Do you need a ride to the nearest city?" He Kwok asked me as we all stood up after ending our meeting. I found out that Yang Yifei didn't do much yet, he must have just found out what the government do to normal people, turning them in guinea big for experiments.

"... yes thanks, but I'll be already accompanied by Liu Huan and Hu Zhi, they are going to return to their guild before their boss criticizes them about slacking off." I said as He Kwok opened the door for me and I looked at him but his eyes was like always glued to a certain ex CEO.