5_ Living Together

Liu Yan= Liu Huan's daughter (the doctor)

He Kang= He Kwok's little brother (the policeman)

~●~●~●~●~●~●

Not such a long time ago, I sent the man I was yearning for, a message, just a simple -Hello-

I looked at the message for a long time and I trembled excited as I run to my apartment and closed my self in my room and jumped on my bed.

It have been a month since Ling Song have sent this message, he knows that Yang Yifei tried to find who was the one who sent him a message on his phone, but he wasn't able find him because this was a restriction from Damian.

-I'm someone who you will meet in the near future-

-And why not now?- from Yang Yifei.

-Cause it will be troublesome.- right, if Ling Song goes to find him, another calamity will happen, another meteor is one of the things that he doesn't want to happen.

-So what do you want?-

-I just want to posses you- I wrote it sincerely without thinking twice and sent it, but when I saw what I just sent, I wanted to kill myself.

-....Don't contact me anymore.-

I really wanted to shot a bullet on my head. But what's done is done.

-You will be mine for sure and by the way, the Apocalypse is coming, you need to prepare your self-

Yang Yifei didn't replied again this time and I just sighed, I was waiting for his reply but it never come, so I took Damian and asked him to give me one last proof to see the future and he gave me one that was connected to Yang Yifei's business. The restriction that Damian gave me was "put a church for the goddess" was this book brainless and without any inch of intelligence? It was the Goddess' fault if all of this happened. I accepted but that was really a bothersome thing to do.

-If I Tell you something interesting will you believe me?-

He didn't reply so I continue.

-In 16 days, someone called James will betray you by working with your enemy to bring you down.-