4_The meeting room

In one month Ling Song only roamed around the city enjoying this peaceful life, the things he liked to do the best was watching the animals or playing with them whenever he sees a dog in the park. This was overwhelming his heart with warmth that he missed in his previous life.

He was walking in the park while licking his icecream and watching the kids playing around, it was really a good sight for his eyes. He never thought the outside world before the Apocalypse was like this.

Anyway, today was also the day he was going to meet the others, whoever decided to know more about this or find out who sent the letter, he was sure that Zhou Feng (CEO), Hu Zhi (stalker) and He Kwok (Policeman) tried to localize his position, but that was near the impossible, he was one step ahead of them thanks to his magic. He finished to eat his ice cream and went toward his house, the location he gave the others was the bar right under his appartment and prenotated a private room with a table for 9 people. He can't lie that his heart was throbbing loudly, but it was because he was excited. Even though he knows the future and he can do a lot of things thanks with the backing up of Damian and the Goddess, those 8 people were the same people that were considered invincible and powerful. They governed the nation with their strength. Right now some might be not so useful for the community, but in the future they are above awesomeness. Ling Song knows that changing their fate will change their future, but what matters was that those big shots are by his side. He can always nurture them with all the things he knows or with the help of Damian.

I went to sit on a table near the door so I could watch them entering the door, I was really curious to see who decided to come, and I will go inside the room when all of them will be there. I peeked outside the window wall and saw that Kwan Tao was the first to arrive, he walked inside the bar with sparkling in his eyes even though he kept calm and took off his headphones as a waitress came to him "Goodmorning sir, follow me please, Ling Song will also enter the room when all of you will be present"
Kwan Tao nodded his head and he dissapeared in the private room.

Then the second to arrive was Chen Xu and Wu Dong, they entered the bar as they were talking.

"I'm surprised that you also came" The teacher chuckled as he looked at the man "I thought you were a man that doesn't even care about things that you doesn't consider as true, the Apocalypse pfft, do you really think that will happen?"

"I do not think that such thing will happen, I'm just curious of this free politic system that this unknow human talked about, the world is corrupted by the people who have power, but if it's me that I have that power, I am sure I can make the best place for everyone"

"You're ego is really big" the woman rolled her eyes, she was already tired of this man's ambition, no wonder she purposely lost contact with him, his ex-teacher from university.

They was also led in the same room where the otaku was.

Then another man entered with a gloomy face with black bags under his eyes, he stopped for a while after entering but then someone else opened the door that was in a rush and dumped into him. The man looked at the woman behind him and just ignored her as he walked away from her. "I-I'm sorry" the woman said as she bowed her head down countless times. The man seemed troubled and looked away and his eyes landed on mine. I smiled and waved my hand to him, he looked at me for a long time but then the same waiter welcomed them. They soon followed the waiter and I smiled. "Good, the scientist and the doctor are also already here."

The policeman and the stalker also came soon after, one after another and looked attentively around, they had a cold aura around them as they walked inside, but they looked indifferent.

Then 5 minutes passed and the last one still didn't arrived and it already passed 10 minutes from the meeting time, I was a little disappointed since he was the big shot, I stood up and was about to walk toward the room and hold the knob when I felt a present behind me, I titled my head up and saw a rather handsome man that was glearing at me.