19_Hide Wolfgang

The man rises his hand to give Ling Song a slap on the face when he saw Wolfgang place between him and the man unmoved receiving the slap that was ment to him "Wang Peng...You're taking this too far, it's just a mere kid, why take his words so seriusly?" He said calmly but Ling Song could feel that there was hint of coldness in his voice, he didn't pay much attention at the beginning but Wolfgang and Devon have a weird accent, maybe because they weren't originally Chinese? And it looked like they have natural red hair, not like Red who has his hair dyed.

He did saw Wolfgang in his previous life, but he never heard his voice even once, he was the best weapon of the government's ... a human hunter machine, he was also one of the best opponents of Yang Yifei's guild. So for a commoner like him it was impossible to meet him.

"What does ages matter? Tsk. He was spying me." He growled and reached out his hands to grab Wolfgang's hair "And you shouldn't concern yourself about him, cause he will die and you will be turned into a slave, glaring at me like that is useless, as soon as I sell you, I'll finally have a wonderful life." He laughed while his eyes stared straight at Wolfgang's red eyes with anticipation, once he gets the money from selling this son of a bitch, he can finally live in peace.

"Oh~ so I was right." Ling Song whispered from behind, luckily Wang Peng was too immersed in his imagination that he didn't hear anything unlike Wolfgang who started to wonder who was this kid.

Once Wang Peng released his hair and walked away, Wolfgang looked at the kid with a questioning mark.

"What's your name?" He asked to the kid who was observing the other man silently before turning back to stare at Wolfgang. "I'm Ling Song, nice to meet you." Ling Song smiled and nodded his head like he approved the good mannered guy in front of him than even saved him from a brutal slap, unlike his father who have thrown a rock on his forehead.

"Ling Song?... mhh...I've heard that name somewhere..." this name wasn't new for him for sure... but Chinese names sounds all the same for him who was born in Germany, but since coming here in China he have read a lot of books or news to get used to it's culture and history.

"Oh..." Ling Song tilted his head, his name is a forgotten royalty name, since his uncle hid him perfectly from the society, mostly no one knows about him and he's in a body that looks like a kid, no one would ever guess that he's that Ling Song. "It's a common name..."

"Anyway I met your father, I promised to bring you back to him." He winked at Wolfgang with a prideful smile as he whispered his future objectives.

"Mhh...is that even possible?" Wolfgang doubts that, right now he can't use his gift since the glue stuff in his hands is prohibiting him to move even a finger "Well at least you found me... even though you got captured too."

"Well it doesn't matter if I'm also tied up! I'll find a way to get you out of here." He said with a wide smile but got yelled by Wang Peng "Stop talking over there! Shut your fucking mouth!" He said before turning back to look out of the window.

"How?" Wolfgang leaned on the wall beside Ling Song and carefully examinated the kid's appearance, he was sure that this kid was just "a normal kid", there's no doubt on it and his eyes were completly fine so... how come a boy carelessly follow a kidnapper in the middle of the forest?

"Well... actually for now I can't do anything special... as you can see I'm the same situation as you..." Ling Song was quite embarased indeed, getting captured a second time was humiliating... wasn't he someone who has a kind of cheat? then why he ends up like this? He shoke his head in dissapoitment.

Wolfgang rised his eyebrow confused but let it go since he can't possible be reling to this kid to escape, he could have done something if only he was alone but now he has a kid to take care of... so troublesome... "Ling Song, I'll find a way to escape so don't wo-...?"
the momenthe turned around he saw that the kid's eyes where closed and he his lips were slightly apart as he breathed quitle.