14_ Hard Mission

It passed at least 2 days before someone knocked at the F.t.L door to refer to Yang Yifei that they found their new hideout.

Yang Yifei decided to depart the same day not caring anymore if the little kid would come or not, it was convenient for him to have this kid around anyway.

When Red saw Ling Song following his boss, he was unfazed but looked at his boss reaction and surprisingly, the boss didn't even glanced at the kid and just followed Red.

Red could use his teleportation in more times if the distance was within 200 meters, but if it was like in a city to another, he needs 5 hours to recharge his energy. He can only teletrasportate in places he have gone too and the max of people he can bring is 3.

He walked to arrive to the F.t.L so that he could immediately bring his boss to their new base but didn't really expected to the kid to come.

"Sup kid, I didn't actually want to see you after that day." He joked walking toward them.

"Me neither." Ling Song replyed wit a cold smiled.

Red smiled back and opened the portal and let his boss pass first and when he dissapeared in the portal, Red looked at Ling Song "You sure are a lucky guy to still be alive after meeting our boss with your rude attitude."

"If I'm rude then what's Yang Yifei? A barbarian?" He then was about to enter the portal when he was stopped by a familiar voice coming form the other way of the road.

Ling Song looked up and saw a familiar face: Hu Zhi.

"Ling Song!!! You're alive!!" She smiled brightly and hugged his little boss kissing him all over the face "I missed you so much! Luckily they let me out for a while so I could stay with you a little

"Ling Song!!! You're alive!!" She smiled brightly and hugged his little boss kissing him all over the face "I missed you so much! Luckily they let me out for a while so I could stay with you a little."

Ling Song tilted his head to this crazy stalker girl "What exactly are you doing here?"

"My brother told me everything and... I disapprove so I will come with you to keep an eye on you." She patted his little boss but then noticed someone else and looked at Red, her smile totaly dissapeared and was replaced by a cold ad stern face, she stood straight and examinated Red.

Red looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow, he didn't liked to be checked out like that but- "Nice to meet you miss, I'm Red." He still used a gentle voice, he thinks girls should be treasured in this era apart from Mei, she was a bitch, but the other girls aren't... and the girl in front of him had the cutest smile he ever saw so far but then he saw her cold side, it was almost at the same level of his friend Henry but if she practice for a while she could totaly notch the 'Cold face that can froze'.

"...Thanks for the ride." After some silence, she muttered those words before holding his little boss' hand and then jumped inside the portal, totally ognoring the Red guy, the portal then soon dissapeared the moment they jumped in.

"!!!"

Red was left alone on the road dumbfounded. He was starting to think that all woman were the same.