8_ Heaven and Hell

[Like this but no chains]

Ling Song slowly opened his eyes as his body started to feel cold but in the same time he felt like he was floating in the air, when he finally realized that he was inside the water, he widely opened his eyes and looked around. The first thing he saw was that around him there were a lot of giants jellyfish, he recognized them and he know that those were lethal ones because of their electricity, one touch and you'll die. But since Ling Song had the affinity with that element, he was mostly absorbing it thanks to the help of his piercings, even if they were little, it was enough to absorve it slowly. Then the second thing he noticed is that he was inside a type of aquarium, in a tower aquarium.

He could see that a lot of people were around the tower aquarium and was looking at him.
Ling Song then pulled the tube that was attached at his mask and he swam to the bottom of the tower to finally face the people that was just a few step away from the glass. He recognized them and crossed his arms. They really throw him in the water.

He saw that the little Liu Yan grown up a little and He Kang too, while the others remained unchanged.
Did really one year have passed? He didn't even noticed that he fell asleep.

The problem is... how do he get out from here?

Wu Dong getting why their boss was staring at them, he pointed up, meaning that that was the only way.

Ling Song looked at him in disbelief, he noticed that the tower wasn't closed in the top, but he also noticed that there was no stairs or ropes where he could descend.

Ling Song who's body was full, he decided the use the immense power that he could feel inside him once again. He used his magic to fastening his movements and in a few seconds he was on the top of the 50 meters tower. He took off the mask and looked down... do he has to jump? He just woke up and he has to do everything. He didn't choose those people so he could do everything, damn it.

But having a good look without all those jellyfish in front of him, he could finally see where he was... it was like how he imagined it. It was beautiful, then he noticed all the people that was looking at him.

"Ohh one year and they found all those poeple already?" He them slowly sat on the corner of the tower before jumping not motivated to use his power at all.

Zhou Feng took some step closed after taking a towel from Liu Huan and open his arms as he caught Ling Song.

"Good morning young master." Chen Xu crossed her arms as she smiled at Ling Song "How was your rest?"

"Well... I didn't even feel it at all. Just a few seconds ago I was in the beach." He said as Liu Huan came behind him to help him dry his hair with another towel. Zhou Feng placed him on a chair prepared for him and he stretched his body.

"What am I? An animal from a zoo? Why are all those people looking at me?" He said looking at Wu Dong.

No one was talking apart from them, so the others mostly could hear them.