6_Along

~○~○~○~○~○
"Speaking normally" [Normal]
-messages-  [ U ]
-"phone call"- [normal]
"Inner though" [ I ]
Talking about the past [ I ]
~○~○~○~○~○~

Yang Yifei was stunned, he never told that name to anyone, after his mother died, he was sure that no one would ever knew her existence so no one could probably know his name. He was about to open his mouth when he heard another voice in the phone.

-"Young Master! We're back!"-
-"It was so much fun!"-
it was not Ling Song's voice this time.

The young boy looked at He Kang and Kwan Tao and he put his index finger on his mouth to be silent.

-"Well I hope you believe me now Vincent, I didn't remember it, I could have used this name to make you believe me, but it was so long time ago when you said to me that story of yours, after we fought some zombies when we were in same military base."- after that he ended the phone call not waiting for his reply since he kinda wanted to have a revenge, that time Vincent was a dick.

"Who were you talking with young master?" He Kang sat beside the boy that just shrugged his shoulder "Just my man" he said and smiled at them.
"You're ...man?" Kwan Tao was right beside the other boy and was a little confused to what his boss just said.

"Yes... is there something wrong?" It looks like Ling Song doesn't really know what's the problem in his words is, and since Kwan Tao doesn't want to know anything that concerns his boss' romantic life, he let it go eyeing He Kang to do the same.

"Anyway, how was it?" Ling Song gave them his full attention after putting his phone on his pocket.
"It was funny, after the ride ended, the scientist almost fainted while Wu Dong said his inside was upside down... I think they're not used to do things that are not adequate for their ages" the young boss laughed to what the otaku boy said "when the apocalypse will come, age will not matter, you will eventually miss..." Ling Song looked at the amusement park "...all of this, so keep torturing them to make bad or good memories"

"I tell you, I will never come to this park ever again" Sun Xuejian was massaging his stomach while talking with Liu Huan "Oh dear, do you want some water?"
"Yes please" Sun Xuejian frowned and grumbled as he sat on a bench, Liu Huan went to a store to buy it but she saw Kwan Tao and asked him to give the scientist the bottle of water while she checks her baby.
Kwan Tao nodded his head and went toward the exhausted Sun Xuejian.

"Mister, here you go your water" Tao handed the water to the other man that just grabbed it without saying anything and gulped it all down. The young teen looked at Sun Xuejian and couldn't restrain himself but ask the thing he always wanted to tell this man. "...Ehm...Hey Mister, can you tell me about your projects? I'm actually really curious in the crazy stuff the young boss said that you will create! Like, in an Apocalypse, you actually created most of the useful things! I really admire you mister scientist." The teen sat beside the other man looking at him with sparkling eyes, he knows that Sun Xuejian doesn't have a good personality, but now they are a team, and teammates have to get along with each other, whatever the other's opinion is.

Sun Xuejian looked at Kwan Tao, he was still a little tired from that ride and he didn't have any energy to shoo the other person away, this days that he have passed on Zhou Feng's mansion, was the most stressful in his life. The young boss said all the crazy stuff he created but he doesn't really know how to come after it at all, but what he really lacked was the knowledge, to make something that useful it needs a deep deep research but he lacks the material of the research. He is not in the Apocalypse yet, he is not able to know what it needs to create a weapon to kill a zombie. For now he just made the phone that works without the need of any other device such as satellites or internet, but that phone can only send messages, so he's perfectioning it. He was really stressed, but hearing Kwan Tao's words put him at easy somehow.