12_Bad Luck

Ling Song's eyelids trembled a little and breathed heavily as he heard some voices in his head, voices he never heard but sometimes they would be shouting, sometimes they were talking peacefully then sometimes they would make some ambiguous sounds. But he couldn't hear them clearly.

It's been a while now and it was making him a little scared cause he knows that he was sleeping or dreaming, whatever it's happening to him, he needs to wake up but he couldn't.

He wanted to open his yes, move his body or shout but he couldn't even move a finger.

And when he was about to give up and just keep listening to the voices, he felt his body being lifted up and got embraced by something hard and warm.

"Shit why aren't you waking up yet?"

Ling Song heard his Vincent's angry voice and all the rest of the voices in his head dissapeared like nothing.

He wanted to say that it wasn't his fault and he would love to wake up and see his angry face but he seems like he still can't.

Yang Yifei was now actually running away from a group of people that just appeared from the nowhere. They were clothed simply, faces covered with Japanese masks and moving with agility on top of the buildings.

[Yang Yifei knows about the Sinners, but he never saw them and only know about their deeds.]

"Hey! Stop running sir

"Hey! Stop running sir." Someone yelled behind him but he ignored them and kept running. He tried to control their weapons but somehow he couldn't.

Feeling like he was a bit in disadvantage with the strong enemies behind him while he was still a little weak, carying Long Song and his bag, he decided to stop running and turned his body toward the enemies, he doesn't get why so many people are after him this days.

"Finally you stopped runni-" one of them started to talk but Yang Yifei lowered his head and whispered something into Ling Song's ear.

"Don't know how this works but I need one okay?" He lowered his head and nibbled Ling Song's ear.

Ling Song felt his ear being nibbled and panicked while the Sinners were shocked as they saw their boss being eaten by him, when they saw the man lifting his head, they saw him making a creepy smile and saw something metallic between his teeth.

Yang Yifei spitted the earing when he felt a light tickling in his tongue and when it touched the ground it realized strong eletrick shocks but it never touched him and the boy in his arms.

He looked to the other group and who were a little troubled but they didn't end up like the Owls.

But it was effective anyway so he took the chance to run once again swearing that when he will regain his full power, he will hunt them down till they beg they were never born.

Yang Yifei felt a movement on his chest and looked down seeing the boy blushing madly while he was covering his left ear "Y-you! how dare you!!" Ling Song stuttered while glaring at the man, he felt his tongue but soon after he felt that man riping his ear lope just to take out one of his earing.