Chapter 5

Noblewoman Drives Off the Prince

Rachel was doing whatever she wanted when she was supposed to be bound.

She was coolly returning Prince Elliott's glare. He quickly started yelling through the iron bars.

"Oi! Isn't this a prison!? Why are you so relaxed!?"

"It is said that the people who live in the capitol are"

"That has nothing to do with right now! Oi, tell me how!"

The prison guard was completely bewildered when the Prince suddenly started talking to him and began shaking at his fierce glare. Naturally.

"Even if you ask me how I......."

"Do you think I sent her to prison so she could have a happy vacation like if she were at a villa!? Go in there and confiscate everything that person brought in!"

He was given an order, but because it was impossible, the guard had a hard time talking back to the Prince.

"Even though you say so......in reality"

"In.......she's steadied her basket from inside......"

Having the key and padlock explained to him, Elliott's jaw dropped once again. The sparkling beautiful Prince, it was eerie seeming him with a strange look in his eye and a dumb look on his face.........or so the prison guard thought.

"What do we do?"

The prison guard was at a loss when asked. The entire reason they had gone to get the Prince was to ask Elliott this very question. The guard took a glimpse over towards Sykes, but he was standing perfectly still looking the other way. Any help from him couldn't be counted on.

Because the prisoner's younger brother is intelligent, he should have been brought along as well......but they would all look incompetent if they were to call for him now.

The Prince scratched his head in irritation, and as his frustration boiled up, it pushed out a sudden rash answer.

"Break the chain! We'll cut through and force our way in!"

Elliott kicked Sykes in the butt to get him moving.

"Oi, go call up some knights! Have them bring some tools with them!"

"Huh? ..........Ha, Hah!"

Sykes started running up the cobblestone steps, his boots creating an echo inside the chamber with each stride, and Elliott began ridiculing Rachel as she continued to lie back on her cushion.

"For you to pull a terrible stunt like this, your sins are only getting worse! The treatment you'll receive will be exactly as it should be. I won't leave you even a single blanket, imagine yourself miserable and shivering alone in the cold darkness!"

Proclaiming his intentions to an innocent woman with a wicked smile on his face, the figure of the Prince looked like a villain from every angle that you looked at him.

Glancing at the Prince's smile from over her shoulder, his former fiancee made a small smirk and made a small, "Hmph," through her nose.

".......You should do as you want."

Sykes came back with four other knights making up a five-man unit. The Prince immediately directed them to the problem chain at once.

"This is it."

"Uwa.....you want us to cut this!?"

One of the knights screamed. The others knights were each making similar faces as well. Naturally.