Chapter 27

Little Brother Remembers the Old Days

My older sister is beautiful, but for some reason she casts a thin shadow. You could say, "She's a beautiful woman if you look closely."

If you really observe her you can see how beautiful she is, but she is someone who won't enter your field of vision unless you're consciously looking for her. While all the other young noble women who were aiming for His Highness and that status of princess continued to call her the "Daytime Moon" as an insult, I can honestly say I thought it was a little strange.

Because His Highness Elliott, despite being a man, really was sparklingly beautiful...........meaning that my older sister who liked to stay in the background really did fit the name Daytime Moon.

"Oi, isn't that George!"

George made an ever-so faint smile upon hearing Sykes's slightly impatient, loud voice.

"Ah, Sykes......."

Sykes ran up to the garden steps where George was sitting.

"I've been getting worried since you haven't shown up at His Highness's place lately........you look so awful what happened!? Is it lack of sleep? Are you eating enough?"

"No, it's not because of........I'm just a little tired......."

"Times like these you need steak. All your fatigue will recover with a little steak. I think for most bodies eating around 500 units of cooked rare red meat will improve physical condition."

"No no, that's not the problem........"

George forced a smile while explaining to his friend.

"Alexandra returned home suddenly..........so, she said she was going to give me strict training in order to be a man worthy of her, and I've been crammed with intense education on foreign affairs ever since.........my head is already unable to handle it and feels like it's about to burst."

"I see! At times like this.........yeah, steak. You eat a lot, around fifty servings, and your mental fatigue will disappear before you know it!"

"Only you could solve your problems like that."

"But Alexandra.........it's been over a year since she left with her parents overseas."

"Yeah."

"What. Did you get excited the moment you two met up again and kiss?"

"How is that possible you idiot? It wasn't that kind of situation."

There's no way George could say she had been hiding, watching as he groveled in the dirt towards his older sister while begging that she not reveal every shameful thing he has ever done to their family though.

"Ever since, I've been unable to show my face in His Highness's room even when I did have the time.........

"I see~."

Sykes made a knowing grin and lightly punched George's shoulder.

"Well, you and Alexandra get along well. Meanwhile I just escorted Margaret."

"Margaret is different from a fiancee, a more noble existence..........oi, before saying anything about me Sykes, aren't you in the same position? Does Martina know about you losing your head over Margaret?"

A villainous smile floated across George's face.

"Martina loves you so passionately. Compared to His Highness and Sis, and Alexandra and me, don't you have your own burdensome political engagement? Well, you could never marry Margaret anyway since she has His Highness, but wouldn't it be bad if Martina were to find out you were putting in so much effort for Margaret?"