Chapter 40

Pervert Shares a Drink with a Monkey

Prince Elliott was in a bad mood.

"Damn, Rachel.........I'll get you back."

Looking over his shoulder, he called out to the son of an earl who was among his followers.

"How is Margaret's condition!?"

"I'm afraid it's not looking good. She's still in critical condition."

The boy shook his head, a solemn expression on his face. Elliott's mood was growing even more violent.

"Damn! That demon, I should kill her right now.........! Making Margaret like this............damn it! Ah, isn't there any way we can get that damn plague out of here immediately!? Grrrrr, let's just set the dungeon on fire and cook her to deeeeeeeeeeath!!"

He screamed as loud as he could................and then Elliott's shoulders fell.

For right behind him,

"Uhehehehe...........Adam's stunning abs...........ah, so wonderful............"

Margaret was wrapped up in a moment of bliss, drool leaking from her lips with her eyes clouded over in a dreamy state of mind. Three days had already passed, yet her soul still refused to come back to her.

The earl's son went on to give a report, still carrying a gloomy look.

"Assuming the worst.........the possibility of her becoming a devout Adam Stuart groupie is..........."

"Wha-!? Th, then we'll just have to stop her if it comes to that! Damn, why is there no doctor for this kind of illness!?"

Watching on as Elliott shouted, raved, and took out his anger on the rooms furnishings, his followers whispered to one another while huddled close.

"Like this, he might really end up setting the dungeon on fire later."

"Yeah........but whose job do you think it will be to actually start the fire?"

"As if we had to guess........as expected, killing someone to harass them is.........."

"Something, isn't there anything at all to clear away his anger...........?"

Without Elliott noticing, his followers began passing around some ideas.

"Right, let's go with this."

"That's right. This should definitely allow him to let off some steam."

"Yosh.........Your Highness, can I ask you something?"

With the results of the meeting prepared, the marquis's son Wolanski acted as a representative for the others and raised his hand.

"What is it!?"

"Yes, it's a one-shot plan for getting back at the growing more impudent by the day Miss Rachel."

"..........Hoh?"

Having caught Elliott's interest, Wolanski and the others started to explain their plan. Gradually Elliott's rage began to subside, eagerness rising in its stead, and each of the followers shared a wink with each other.

"Yosh, let's do it! We're carrying out the plan tonight, so make the preparations!"

"Roger!"

Unfortunately the busy young followers failed to notice.

There was a small object sticking to the curtain swaying in the breeze.

"Ooki!"