Chapter 1

Camila pov's:

^^ (pic) instead of Tokyo is imagine it says stussy
______________________________

Ahh new years. Where we all go out with friends or family to celebrate a new beginning.
W

here 2015 turns to 2016.

Not. I hate new years. So many parties and couples that make out every year. That's why I stopped going after my eight grade year. That's the year my best friend, Dinah, got her first kiss. The worst part is...I STILL didn't give anyone my first kiss.

"Uhhh Dinah do I have to go? You know I dont like parties. Especially new years one's" i practically whined to dinah will taking a seat on my bed.

"Yes you are going. This is the last year of high school. Once you get to college there's like...no more new years parties. Well.... that's a lie".

Dinah has always been a outgoing person. She has never and when I say never I mean NEVER missed a high school party. She always shows up 'fashionably late' to all of them. I on the other hand have always missed them.

"Fine. Fine, I'll go... but before the count down happens I'm out of their. Got it?" I said pointing my finger directly at her back while she was rummaging through my closet. Their was no point in pointing my finger so I dont know why I did it.

"Yay. Finally you wont regret it but you'll miss the best part. But nevermind let's find you something to wear". After what felt like hours and listening to beyonce the whole time dinah turned around with a slight smirk on her face. She handed me the clothes and pushed me to the bathroom.

"Go shower and get ready, I'll do the same in the guest bathroom. Put one everything I gave you, okay? Okay." Dinah said pushing me towards my bathroom.

I took my time to shower. Well not really I finished in less then 10 minutes but decided to waste water ya know. I got out and dried my body and hair with my towel and put on my under wear that dinah gave me. I'm gonna kill that bitch for choosing the most uncomfortable one ever. She got me a thong. A freaking thong!!! I dont own thongs never have. She then got me a matching ass bra. Both were a black lace bra's. I gues she got them today? I dont know. How the fuck she now my size?!?

I finished drying my hair a did my make up. I walked over to the rest of the clothes. I must say dinah never fails to impress me with the fashion choices she makes. She chose a long pink Tokyo crop top and a black short skirt. I love it but it had one flaw.... the skirt is too short!! My ass is practically out and about. I walked out of the bathroom surprised to see dinah finished before I was.

"Damn chancho, you looking hot as fuck. If I was a guy I would fuck you right here right now" Dinah said looking at me up and down. And I'm still trying to pull the skirt down here.

"Shut up and help me find a diffrent skirt this one makes my ass checks hang out".

"No can do mila, that's why I picked it. And Ally texted me and said she's like 2 minutes away. So hurry up and put these on". She handed me some high heels. WTF. I cant even walk on normal shoes. I swear to god she's trying to make me be a stripper.

I finally put them on and grabbed a pair of convers and stuffed them in my purse. It was around 10:00 when fe left to the party.

The fun thing about this whole new years vacation is that my parents decided to take a trip to my grandmothers house all the way down in cuba. They decided they all wanted to go for new years but I didn't want to. They took sofi with them so i have the house all to my self.

Oh and Ally Is one of our friends too. We all went to school together since 2nd grade. She's like the mom of our little group. Me and her are the only ones that can drive. But since my parents dont trust me with my own car they hid my car keys somewhere. And therefore she is our drive until I find my keys.

I got into ally's car and we drove off. We are heading to Austin Mahones house because he's the guy throwing the party. He's had the fattest crush on me since I can remember but I don't feel the same. Sorry buddy. I sorta have a crush on this other guy. His name is shawn. Shawn mendes. I sit next to him in history. We have hung out a few times because our sister are best friends and we had one project to do that's all. We still talk to each other in class and after school before our practice. He plays basketball. I forgot to mention that dinah, ally and I all do cheer. I'm th cheer captain and they are co-captain.

I was so Into my own thoughts that when the dinah slapped my shoulder a jumped out of my seat.
"Jesus, milz are you okay I've been trying to call your name for a while to tell you were here." She said with a concern expression.

"No, yeah I'm fine got lost in my thoughts I guess."

"What were you thinking" ally asked me walking around the car toward me and dinah.

"That this Austin's party. You know how I feel about him. He's disgusting. Never stopped with his flirting and dirty ass pick up lines" I said in disgust.

"We know but make the best out of it. By the way their is alcohol in their so be careful what you drink. Dont drink anything unless you make it. Okay?" Allys said looking at both of us but keeping her gaze at dinah's afterwards.

"Why you looking at me?"

1 hour and 50 minutes later
______________________________

I'm leaving. I've been bored and tired. Ally is flirting with some guy and dinah is just drunk as you can imagine. Oh and fucking austin didn't stop flirting with me so a grabbed a random girl a gave her 10 bucks to flirt with him. She did.

Now I'm walking down the street back to my house. Dont get to concerned it's only like a 7 minute walk back to mine. No harm will be done. Right? I texted ally that I was walking home so they wont have to look for me. I changed into my convers for a better and easier walk home.

Around 5 minutes into my walk I heard something. Behind me in the streets. Sounds like a type of wheel. Not a car cause it's a soft noise but also loud. You get me? I took out my pepper spray and held it in my hand.
I turned around to find what seemed like a girl with a black and white flannel, black ripped skinny Jean's and a black bandana covering her mouth an nose on a Skateboard. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and put the pepper spray away in my purse again.

The next two minutes I never took my eyes off of that girl while she skated way ahead of me. Something of hers caught my eye. The fact that one, she looks cool skating and two she stopped skating and walking into ally's drive way and sat their. Umm creepy. Her head turn towards me and we locked eyes. I couldn't see here eye colors cause I was to far away. But when we locked eyes she stud up and faced me and tilted her head to the left.

Mt eyes widen when I realized I got caught staring. Fuck, shit, shit, fuck I'm gonna die today ohh my god. I gotta run shiiittttt. I ran inside my house as fast as I can and locked the front door. Good thing we have two locks their. I then sprinted to the back door and Locked that one and the garage one too. Turned of all the lights and when to my room.

I opened the curtain in my room a tiny inch to see the front of the house. There she was standing on the side walk staring at my door. Head tilted. In what looked like confusion.

She stood there for like a couple minutes. You could see her shrugging her shoulders and skating back to ally's house again. I let go of the curtain and decided to get ready for bed.

I was so fucking scared that I grabbed my dads baseball bat from his closet in his room. And guess what I found. MY CAR KEYS!!!! Hell yea i can drive again. I went back to my room and put the bat next to my bed and fell asleep thinking about what stupid things dinah was doing at the party to get that creeper out of my head.