Chapter 8

January 17
Saturday
______________________________

Camila pov's:

I jumped into my car. I just left the cafe. God why did I do that. I winked at her. Was I flirting with her? She blushed so o guess that's flirting. I dont know how to flirt WTF just happend then!

"God your so stupid camila. Now she thinks your into her. uhhh!! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid! I cant believe I just did that. I dont like girl....well she was cute-NO! What am I thinking" I muttered to myself starting the car and driving to allys house. I have to tell the girls what I feel. Noo I dont want to. Whyyyyy

-

I texted ally on my way to her house that i need to talk to her and dinah about something serious. I guess she texted dinah right after cause in less than five minutes I got a respond from beyonce jane saying that shes at allys. Btw she live 15 minutes away. What did she do fly their?!? Shes fucking fast when it comes to something serious.

I walked straight into her house greeted her parents with a hello and went up stairs to her room. I got bombarded with questions.
"Shut up! One at a time, ally first"

"Okay so what did you tell her about your age?"
"Well she asked me, but I pretended I had to be somewhere and then left..so in that case nothing" I had a innocent smile on my face.
"You idiot!!" The both semi-yelled
"What? No I didnt want to tell her because then she wont talk to me because I'm way younger than her and still in high school. And I want to keep talking to her. If I dont I'm gonna miss her" once I realize what I said my eyes widen and I quickly cover my mouth. Oh no.
"Oh so you dont want to stop talking to her huh?" Dinah smirked at me. Bitch

"Just tell us what you feel mila we wont judge okay?" Ally said sweetly. I sighed. I guess I have to tell them now. Again whyyy?!?

"Fine. I feel something tingling in my stomach every since I met her. Every time she does something some one would say funny, I say cute in my head. I blush sometimes when she does something nice or says something bout me. And the worst part is i do the same to her and...iwinkedatherbeforileft" I quickly say the last sentence. "You did what before you left? Talk slower chanch" the tall polynesian said. "I winked st her before I left. AND she blushed" I kinda whispered to them.
it was silent for a couples minutes. I had my head down the whole time. I didnt want to look at their faces that they probably had in disappoint- "OHH CAMILA HAS A CRUSH. CAMILA HAS A CRUSH. CAMILA AND- wait what's her name you never-"
*ping* allys phone went off.

"Guys my cousin is five minutes away. Finally you guys are going to meet her" ally said in excitement. I forgot shes here. Great now I smell like coffee. I'll just go into the bathroom to refresh myself. "Hey ally can I use your bathroom I need to refresh myself I feel like I drank a shit-ouch" "no cursing" ally interrupted me "sorry mom, but I feel like a was dumped in coffee grains"

"Yes you can. Go and well meet you down stairs, now.... that's her car guys let's go biggy, camila hurry up" she said pulling the taller girl with her down stairs.

I went into the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I have...a crush on her? Shes cute...funny...O.M.G I have a crush on her. Fuck. I quickly finished refreshing myself and walked faster down stairs. "GUYS I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON-" i stopped mid sentence and in the middle of the stairs. Lauren. Shes here. What is she doing here? Did she follow me?
"Camila?" She questioned
"Lauren? what are you doing here?" I asked her not moving from the stair that I stopped at.
"You guys know each other? What? How?" Ally looked between us. Real question is how does ally know lauren.
"She bumbed into me at the college yesterday. Shes the one I went to coffee this morning. Again what are you doing her lauren?" I asked her again
"Ohh ummm...well I'm kinda of-" ally cut her of "shes my cousin....CAMILA WE NEED TO CHAT LIKE RIGHT NOW MISSY!!" Ally yelled at me. Fuck me in the asshole. I have a fucking crush on allys cousin!! Noo we promised each other we wont like each others family members literally like 3 months ago.

I started to walk back up the stairs backwards slowly. "NO, mila get back here now.." ally came sprinting at me. So I took off to her room. I jumped on the bed and she did the same landing on top of me. Making me groan in pain a little. Dinah came in after and shut the door and locked it. She locked the door. Not a good sign.
"Jesus I'm sorry but...what the actual buck camila! You cant like her shes my cousin and we promised we wouldn't like another's family members remember?!?" Ally said sitting up on my back pinning me down on the bed. Buck? God shes fucking strong for a midget. "I'm sorry that I have a crush on her it's not my fault!...i... i..didn't know she was your fucking cousin... ally! But.. can you...g-get off...cant...breath!" I tried to say with her fat ass on top of me. She needs to lose weight god danm.
"Sorry" ally muttered "we literally met like not even 24 hours ago. You cant blame me for catching feeling fast for the first time...well second, but still if we would of meet earlier I wouldn't have felt this way. Please ally let me have this crush just this once. I sent think it will last long anyways. She doesn't live here. And she will freak if she knows I'm 16 and in high school" I said sadly. I leaned against the headboard of the bed. Ally looked guilty "..I cant believe- fine, fine. You can date her if you want. We can lift the no dating family members thing then" She said looking at me. I smiled brightly at her. I hugged her tightly "thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Now no one can tell her that I-" their was a knock at the door.
"Umm hey guys am i going to be alone down stairs again? Your parents left to go somewhere ally. I dont want to be alone" lauren whispered the last sentence. I felt my stomach flutter at her voice. Ohh so that's what it was...kk.

Wait guys I forgot to mention that me and dinah skipped a grade and we are the youngest girls that are gonna graduate this year. 16 almost 17. Just wanting to let you know. Ally is only a year older than us so that makes her 17. Just letting ya'll know before we get into jucy stuff....;) okay go to the next.