Chapter 50

Nobody's pov's:

Lauren packed her bag, shoving clothes, electronics and other stuff in it.

"You dumb fuck!!" Normani yelled at her bestfriend "you really are stupid!" She stood up and walked out of the room.

Lauren rolled her eyes "what now" she snapped again. She doesn't care what they call her anymore and finishing her last concert on her tour really exhausted her and she was tired, and felt pain coming from her arm. She told the girls it didnt so they wouldnt be concerned so much. She had take 3 pain killers in the bathroom before she walk out of it.

"Why are you acting this way?" Ally asked genuinely concerned about her cousin/friends

"I'm not acting like anything" lauren said

"Yeah you are. Your lashing out on everyone right now. What's up with you?"

"Nothing, okay?!?" Lauren snapped again "just....ugh!"

She had made ally jump in her spot. The little Latina rushed out of the room leaving lauren alone in the room.

The green eyed girl sighed in frustration and got ready to leave. Five minutes later she was in a taxi heading to her hotel for the night. She didnt know why they girls where concerned and all. It was just a fall, okay yes she hurt herself but nothing major.

Once she was at the hotel she walked up to her room and she went straight to the bathroom to shower. After the shower she layed in bed alone. Looking up at the ceiling.

Lauren sighed and grabbed her phone dialing a number.

You have reached camila, please leave a message- dinah stop it right now *beep*

Lauren hung up and tossed her phone to the side.

'What have I done?' She thought to herself

-

Camila and dinah had made it to their second destination. The airport.

"Come on" dinah led camila over to the front desk but camila stopped her. They both had their bags.

"Why are we here? What are you doing?"

"We're going home. You dont need to be yelled at by lauren. And I'm not letting her do that anymore, so where taking a break and going home"

"Shes gonna be their tomorrow, dinah. It doesn't matter"

"Not that home. Home home." Dinah said "Miami"

-

Ally and normani stayed the night at the hotel they booked but once they didnt see the other girls there the called and texted them. They sighed in relief when dinah texted their going home. But showed confusion when she said Miami after

"Miami? Why Miami?" Ally asked

"I dont know" normani said.

-

The next day lauren woke up alone and in pain. She stood up and went to her bag and grabbed her pain killers dropping 2 in her hands. She grabbed the nearest water bottle and drank the pills down with it.

She walked. Ack over to the bad and grabbed her phone. She looked at the screen to see if she had any miss calls or text but.....none. she sighed and got ready. Her flight leaves around noon and its 9 in the morning.

When she was ready she headed down stairs with her suitcases and stopped at the vending machine getting herself a soda and some chips for on the way. She never ate last night.