Chapter 46

Nobody pov's:

Lauren slowly made her way to the balcony where her girlfriend just ran of too. Lauren wrapped her arms around the waist if the smaller girl, from behind

"I'm sorry" she said in a small voice. Camila sighed and shook her head.

"Its not you. It's me who should be sorry" lauren furrowed her eyebrows and kept silent

"I'm just- I'm just not....." camila trailed off

"Ready. I get it. I totally do. I dont want to push you to do anything with me. Not until your sure you want to." Lauren kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, Lo." Camila smiled.

"Just- is it me or?...." lauren said nervously

"No! No it's not you" camila turned around in the girls arms and wrapped her arms around her neck "it's that I dont feel comfortable.....with myself" camila said sadly.

"You look beautiful. You are beautiful. Gorgeous inside and out. If you could just see the way I look at you every day. And know how much I love you for you. All the scars, curves, and emotion you carry. I love every inch of you with my heart" lauren gave her a grind

Camila smiled up at lauren "okay."

Lauren's eyes widen and she cleared her throat "uhm....okay?"

"I'll try to look at myself that way" camila chuckled "what where you thinking?"

"N-nothing. And your going to not try. Your going to see that you are beautiful one day. And I really hope its soon cause I wanna know that you know how gorgeous you are" Lauren gave her a kiss on the lips.

Camila smiled and hugged her. Camila moved them slowly inside not breaking the heart. The smaller girl pushed lauren off her "I have to pee, I'll be right back" and she left to the bathroom.

Camila heard lauren turn on the TV while she used the bathroom.

'I con do whatever I want to her, right? She wont be made if I do something?' Camila thought. She washed her hands and went back to the room. She hooked on the bed and crawled over to Lauren and sat between her legs. She sat in front of the TV, and lauren looked at her questionly. Camila started to put up her hair into a messy bun. And Lauren stood their confused not knowing what the girl was doing.

Camila moved and sat on her knees and that's when it clicked in laurens mind

"Camila...." she said

"Can i?" Camila asked innocently

"I-i....are you sure? You dont have to do-"

"I want to. At least try" Camila said.

"I-i...okay" lauren smiled down at her " you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, babe. Now...." camila rubbed and groped her through the basketball shorts. Lauren let out a shakey moan and felt herself growing at the Cubans touch. Camila smiled at herself knowing she was doing something right.

Camila trailed her hand up and looped her fingers under Lauren's pants and underwear and she looked up at the girl for permission. She got a quick nod. Camila slowly pulled down both clothing. Lauren's dick suddenly sprung out, not hard but Not soft either.

"Whoa" camila whispered suprised. She looked up at the older girl to find her beat red, and smirked at her before smoothly wrapping her hand around it.

Lauren whimpered at the touch. "Mhm"

Camila began to stroke the appendix up and down, painful slow.