Chapter 28

Lauren pov's:

I ended up at the skate park by the beach. And still am.

It's around 1:00am and I'm going up and down ramps pipes and other things. This is the only thing that gets my head to calm down and relax.

I've tried other thing but they never work. I actually tried to just sit by the water on a rock when I got here but my mind was racing with thoughts about my job. My friends. My family. And especially camila. So I decided I wanted to feel something else. So I'm skating.

I'm not here alone though. Theres a few other people here. Young teenage boys and girls. Some where actually here to skate other where ducking each others faces of. Nasty!

Again, I have been here ours. And doing just this my head is clear, but my outer shell is scratched. For real I'm all torn up. I have cuts on my elbows to my hands. From my knees to my ankles and even my face.

To have you guys not worry, I have been trying to do tricks and jumps I never tried and ended up falling and scratching myself up almost every try.

Right now I'm trying to master a triple kick flip coming off from a ramp. I'm going up the side of the slope. And when I'm close to the edge I do what is necessary to do a kick flip. I look down while doing so and see the board go around once. Then twice. Then the third time......but I didnt have time to put my feet back on the board in time so when I landed I was half way on it.

My right ankle on the edge of the board and my right on the sement. I didnt land left either so when I hit the floor my right ankle rolled and I fell. Which was another bad thing. The Skateboard was straight in between my legs and when my ankle gave out. I . Saw. Starts.

It hit my jelly beans. My golf ball. My baby makers. You get what I mean.
"Fuck!!"

I fell to the ground holding them. I rolled on my back for 5 minutes until I felt I could get up. When I mean could. I actually mean couldnt but I had to get up.

Two hours ago I had sat down to take a rest cause I was tired and stuff. So I sat down and started thinking of what am I gonna do when I get back to ally's. Or back home. Back to Camila. Or even if I should go back to her. I had time to think about what I wanted and decided on what should happen in my future.

What really made me decide what to do was that Jake called me about work on my private phone which I forgot I had in my bag

* 2 hours agao*

"Jake? Why a late call my man?"

"Its about work-"

"I know it is if not you wouldnt have called"

"Shut it, lo. I'm tired and wanna get this over with, okay?"

"Okay"

"So I got a phone call from the producers of the Brits awards and told me they need a host right away the last one backed out last minute and that you would get nominated too. They wanted to know if you could fill in for the last one?"

"Who was the last person?"

"Kevin heart and Dwayne Johnson. Their were two forgot to metion"

"Jake....I dont know this is my last week of break before I need to be in school for finals i-"

"Please, bubba? Their are already rumors about you being the new hot and biggest host they will have"

"I dont know....."

"They said you would get a room in the back to relax. With no cameras and stuff."