Chapter 6

January 16
Friday
______________________________

Camila pov's:

As we entered the mall, that we stopped at, we headed straight for the food court. Obviously I got pizza, ally got Chinese, and dinah got, what she claims is Mexican food, taco bell. I sometimes cant deal with her, and want to shove some carrots up her ass. It's an inside joke I cant say. "Now talk, camila." Dinah sternly said. They only say my full name when it serious, or when they are mad, or when they are extremely concerned of me. Oh and they know when I lie so I cant. I hate have bestfriend, sarcasm.

"Okay, fine. I said I went to go pee which is true but the gym bathroom was packed so I walked to the cafeteria to use that one. I finished and walked outside to find a lot of college student walking around, okay. And when I was walking someone bumped into me, spilled their coffee on me. She was riding a Skateboard. So they gave me their jacket because my shirt was covered with hot coffee. Then they took me to a room because when I fell my knee was scraped and bleeding. They fixed my knee and we talked. Then dinah called me so I left but gave them my number. And yeah" I explained. Both of them looked shocked and confused.

"She?" Ally questioned. Wow all she got from the whole thing is she. Not a you okay? Or does it hurt? Great friends I have.

"So it's a she who you've been talking and smiling about the whole time?" Dinah asked. She then looked at ally and back at me. Oh no. Here it come.

"Do you like her? Are you gay? If you are no judgment here. We love you no matter what, you know that." Dinah stated and ally nodded in agreement. Uhhh their it was.

"Guys I'm not gay okay. And never will be. We are just friends. Not even we are acquaintances and that's all" I said in a harsh tone. After that all of us stayed quite. A awkward kind. I spoke up again "look guys I'm sorry. I dont like it when people assume that I like girls. I'm sorry for snapping at you"

"Its okay mila, we are sorry for that. Forgive us. Pleasseee" ally used her best puppy dog eyes she can give. Uh I cant say no to that face.

"Okay I forgive you guys. Now let's get back to the-" I got cut of by a *ping* I checked my phone. Nope. Shoot I have to text lauren back. I checked her message. Nothing yet. I felt kinda sad for some reason.

"Hey guys my cousin is coming back for a visit. She is staying till....monday around 2. Do you guys want to meet her?" Ally asked una a hopeful tone.

"Sure why not" dinah and I said at the same time. "Stop saying what I say" again the same "no you stop...no you...stop...pizza!!..cheese.....unicorn....serious unicorn?...okay now its creepy....STOP!!....no yo-" *ping* finally we stopped. Its lauren finally.

Lolo: guess what camz!! I'm going down to Miami tomorrow morning to visit my cousin. But of course see you again!! Can we meet up like around 9:30 at a coffe shop near *random address*?

That's less then 10 minutes away from my house. I dont know what to do. I cant tell her I'm 16 and I go to high school. I skipped first grade but....That's like a pedophile. I'm joking but illegal. What am I saying sounds like I wanted to date her. No eww never.

"Guys...she wants to meet up tomorrow for coffee at 9:30 what should I do? " I asked them scared of tomorrow.
"Chancho, go with her it's like you haven't told her that your 16 still" dinah said walking out the mall towards the bus

"Hehe..bout that-" I got cut of by ally practically shouting he longs out " WHAT?!? YOU DIDNT TELL HER THAT-" "sshh"
"..opps sorry mila, but you didnt tell her?!? Why? she can be phsyco for all we know!" She whispered-yelled.
"It didnt come up till I asked her over the phone. But I never answered that question" I took a step up the buses stairs.

"Mila your so stupid sometimes, and I just want to shove a dildo up your ass for it, sorry mama all's" dinah put one of her hands up to hold the bridge of her nose and shaking her head. "I'm with biggy on this one, milz" ally second.

Great I'm dumb as fuck.

______________________________

Once I got back home it was around 6:30pm. I was in my room scrolling through tumblr when *ping* my phone. I checked to see who it was. Lauren. Shit I forgot to text back *ping* another one.

Lolo: hello? Um so are you up for it? You kinda left me unread. The truth is I was bummed you didnt text back. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

Lolo: you dont have to go anyways😔 I'll just stay over here then.

Shit. I can see her pouting from all the way over her. Cute.

Me: hey no youre fine I just forgot to text you back I was ..um talking to my friends. We can still meet up. I would love to actually

Lolo: yay! I'm so excited. I'll be their. See you tomorrow. I'm driving right now down to my cousin's just for tomorrow.

I looked at my clock on my night stand. 12:47 it read. Shes driving that late at night? She must be crazy. Shit shes texting and driving too! Fuck

Me: no texting and driving for you missy. So I'm going to leave you to it. I'm also tired. Goodnight my lolo😋
*ping*

Lolo:go to bed and good night my coffee girl😘

She sent a kissy face emoji. Kissy face. Is she flirting with me? I cant tell. Nahh shes not shes just being friendly, right?

I have a little hope shes not being friends and she is flirting. A little hope.