Chapter 49

Nobody pov's:

Today is the the day lauren comes back for a small week break before she has to go back on the road soon. Its January 20. Camila's mom and dad flew out to LA, because camila asked them to come for the baby shower and Lauren's arrival.

When camila and dinah went to the doctors again last week they asked not to tell them the gender but put it in an envelope. Dinah had taken it and quickly started on what she wanted the shower to have.

Dinah had rented out a small space by a near by park. She asked Clara and mike to help her set up this afternoon and that is what they are doing

Later on that day the small group of friends and family joined together at the park. Normani and ally questioned why their was only blue and pink balloons all the time.

It's now 3 in the afternoon and Lauren's plane landed 30 minutes ago and texted a text to camila saying she was on her way to the apartment

Camila: go to the park by the apartment. Me and dinah are her for a walk if you wanna join?

Lauren: I'll see you their 😘

"Lauren's going to be here in 30 minutes or so-" camila spoke to dinah but the taller girl cut her off

"I think shes here. Are you ready?" Dinah asked her bestfriend. Camila nodded putting her hand on the small baby bumb that showed. She had a giant sweater on so it wasnt very revealing at all.

"Yeah" camila turned to look at lauren "Lo!!"

"Camz!!" Lauren jogged over to camila and gave her a tight hug "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, babe" camila pulled away to lean up and put her lips on Lauren's for the first time in months.

When camila pulled away she spoke first "I have a gift for you" she smiled

"You do!?! But I didnt get you anything" Lauren said confused.

'You gave me a baby and that's enough' camila thought

"I know you didnt but here" camila grabbed a small box from the table near them and turned to lauren handing it to her.

"Thank you, camzi. I know I'll love it" they hugged each other "I'll open it in a few minutes. I'm gonna saw 'hi' to normani, dinah and ally that I see are over their" lauren gave her one last hug and walked to the group of girls a few feet away.

Dinah looked at camila for an answer but she shook her head and nodded towards the box in the older girls hands.

'Cake' camila mouthed over to the polynesian and sighed after. Might as well get it over with.
'You want me to bring out the cake?' Dinah asked and camila nodded. The taller girl excused herself and walked over to the car near by and brought out a cake she had gotten.

Mike, Alejandro, sinu, and Clara had been walking around the park for a few minutes until they came back.

Mike had noticed a new girl standing with the rest of them and when he got closer he couldnt belive who it was "lauren?"

The older Latina turned to her dad who she hasnt seen in over a few years "daddy?....mami?" She looked at her mom in a shocked state.

"What are you doing here?" Lauren went over to them and hugged each other.

"We came to see camila and came-" mike cut his wife off

"We came to see you" he said with a smile. He remembered that camila hasnt told the person who got her pregnant so he guessed and thought it was lauren. He was excited on the inside that he was having a grandchild. Lauren smiled and hugged them again "it's been so long baby girl. Tell me what you've been up to?"