Chapter 20

Camila pov's:

Lauren always seems to look like a jealous girlfriend. Girlfriend? Umm I dont know where that came from but......i wouldn't mind though.

I know me and alycia almost had that sexual part of the relationship but if i tell lauren now she will kill one of my bestfriend and i dont want to do that. So I'll tell her later.

By the way my parents left for another buissness trip. They got back a month or so ago but left the day after. I sometimes think that they just want to leave us because they dont loves us. They went to Alaska this time.

Me and sofia always stick together. Sometimes we cry about our parents but we pull through. Since their gone I usually take sofi with me everywhere but today shes at a friends.

"Cammi, hey um should we tell lauren that we almost ya'know?" Alycia whispered so only I can hear it. My eyes widen at that and I hardly shake my head 'no'. We where in the back behind everyone.

"Noooo. Nope. No. I'll tell you in Spanish to ehh no" I finished in a spanish accent. She laughed

"Okay but why not you'll have to tell her anyways" alycia is right...but no

"One I know I have to. Two I dont want to ruin us already and three....she will kill you!! And I'm not joking!!" All the girls turned their heads to me with a weird look. I quickly look away from them to somewhere else. Huh theirs not one person on this side of the beach......ohhh it's a Tuesday and some school still have class. I'm such an idiot.

"Fine I'll let this slide for you not telling her just this once. Okay? But if she brings up some sexual things with you or about anyone you tell her. But not when I'm around I serenely dont want to die. Look shes already giving me a deadly glare" alycia nudgged her head to lauren. Shes right lauren is giving her a very hard glare. I smirked. I have a plan

"Hold my hand" I whisper towards alycia without moving my head or lips, still focused on lauren.

"What? Why-"

"Just do it I wanna get jauregui jealous. I like that side of her the most" I grabbed the aussie's hand and intertwined them and walked towards the group.

"Dinah I'm hungry. Me and alycia were going to go get food can I borrow money?" I asked still holding the aussie's hand.

"Sure...here get me something too, actually all of us" dinah dug through our stuff and found some cash.

"Great so me and alycia will be back in....45 minutes to an hour. I'll see you-"

"Wait camz!!" Heard lauren behind us. I looked over at alycia with a smirk. She had one too.
"Ohh ouch I think I rolled my ankle I have to sit cammi" my friend said.

"Here let me help you back" lauren tried to help her up.

"Its okay lauren I'm just five feet away but thank you" lauren just nodded and turned to me. I still saw alycia smirk at me with thumbs up.

"Yes, jauregui?" I asked using her last name

"Last name bases huh? Well cabello I was wondering If i can go with you.....to help you with umm the food and ..stuff" she asked hesitantly

"Can you?"

"Ugh your such a dork come on camz. We'll be back guys!!"

We walked in silence until we hit a food place and entered.

"Hi, welcome to ricky's may I take your order" a girl about my age asked.

Lauren went first "can i get 2 large uhmm chili fries with 3 burgers"