Chapter 39

Lauren pov's: (Saturday)

The next morning I woke up by the sound of the TV and girls talking......loudly!. Their so rude cant they see I'm sleeping. Or was!

"Hey guys its E!News and I'm Lucas james and I'm here to talk about some celebrity news. You all know that the Brits awards was last night right? Yeah so it was the biggest show of the year so far and they say it will be the most iconic one ever! And it's all because of L.J.M., and her co-host or hosts? Well she was a last minute replacement but was the best. She gave us some funny moments with celebs and other, she served us looks, and gave an impeccable performance. And with two others"

I was still in bed. My eyes closed but I heard everything the news was talking about. I didnt know which room the girls were in but I stayed quite the entire time.

"I'm guessing it's her friends? Or even new upcoming stars? But for now how about we know their names? Well the darker skinned girl, very beautiful, and here we can see her in some fashionable clothes, is N.K. And the shorter girl with the black dress is to be known as little devil. We dont know who these girls are but they rocked. And L.J.M brought three other guest, that we yet to know their names. And it appears that one of the girls Is more than a friend? And have you guys heard her new song? No? How about checking the new hit. I'm Lucas james and this was E!News"

I heard the news finish and a car commercial come on. I finally decided to open my eyes but I opened them just enough for me to see if anyone was in the room. I saw no one but the middle door open.

"Guys did you see that!? Where on the news-" sofia said but stopped when a phone rang. And it was in my room. I shut my eyes before some one came in. I heard foot steps coming and answer the ringing phone

"Hello?...oh hey papi....I'm alright. How bout you and mom?" Camila spoke into the phone.

"You did?....did you see sofia up their she was....yeah.....she did" I heard her footsteps getting closer to the bed and then a dip next to me. I felt her hand start to cares my hair and playing with it. But at this distance I heard Mr.Cabello too.
(Camila/Mr.Cabello)

Did you girls have fun? I'm hoping you did
Yeah we did it was so unexpected but I was glad she told me
Why are you talking so soft? When did she tell you?
She's still sleeping right now. And she told us when we got backstage. I was surprised and I loved everything
Im so happy for you mija. I saw the preformance she did. I'm guessing the song was for you by the way she looked and sat on you're lap?Sleeping? Are you guys sleeping together?
N-no daddy. We arent sleeping together. I slept with dinah. And she did write that song for me, daddy.
Why the shocked face thought?
What?
I saw it in your eyes at the show now tell papi why?
Well she said I love you to me and i-
I love you!?!?
Papi let me speak. But yes she did it caught me of guard so that's why-
Did you say it back?!? Its too early for those 3 words. You haven't been dating for even a month. How can-
STOP!! Okay! I love her too and it's never to early! Its was love at first sight and I'm happy with the love of my life.
Mija-
No papi. I'm finally happy. I need to go. I'll talk to you whenever
Camila-

She, I think, hung up the phone and let out a sigh and started to run her fingers through my hair.

"Why can't they see I love you? They are my parents but they need to know that nothing they say will stop me from saying I love you, to you this early"